Shared Hallucination

Several guards poured into the hallway of Princess Elizabeth Saltzstar's ship, crouching down and taking aim at the door, waiting for the enemy to enter.

A sword pierced the door and sliced through it, and it opened.

"Fire!" The leader shouted and they fired on the enemy, but he deflected the shots with his sword.

"Oh, crap!" Lizzie said as she took off running, going around a corner only to be stopped by Josie,"Josie!" She shouted, shocked to see her sister.

"We're still tripping, aren't we?" Josie asked nervously.

"As much as I'd love to debate the nature of our current reality, we need to get out of here. Lord Marshall is coming for our asses," Lizzie said, panicked.

"Who's Lord Marshall?" Josie replied, confused.

"The leader of the Galactic Dominion," Lizzie said in a rush,"So what's the fastest way off of this stupid space coffin?"

"How should I know?" Josie asked.

"You clearly haven't looked in the mirror recently, 'cause you're some sort of android. So access your memory banks, or whatever, and find an escape pod."

"Yeah, I'll get right on that," She said sarcastically, but then her face went slack, her eyes glowed blue, and her voice sounded more robotic,"Escape Pod, fueled and ready. Wait, what?" Josie said, snapping out of it.

"Okay, let's go, lamébrain," Lizzie said, taking her android sister's hand and running away.

Time Skip

As the Escape Pod sailed down for a crash landing a scavenger looked up at it and took off running towards it.

Lizzie groaned as the twins crawled out of the wreckage.

"At least we learned something. You're clearly not programmed to fly," Lizzie said as they walked away from the wreckage.

"I still got us here in one piece, which is no small feat, since I am a service model!" Josie said frustratedly,"I think."

"Then you're not of much service, are you?" Lizzie sneered.

Josie froze, her robotic demeanor returning and her eyes glowed red,"I'm sorry, your highness," She said, and when she broke out of the android haze she looked at Lizzie in confusion,"You're a princess. Princess Elizabeth Saltzstar, and I'm J-O , your android sister... and personal valet? Wait, if we're sisters in this world, why am I not a princess, too?!"

"Who knows?" Lizzie said, sounding like she was hiding something,"Maybe that's just how you see yourself."

There was the sound of a weapon powering up, and both sisters looked up to see the scavenger pointing a weapon at them,"Don't make another move. That salvage is mine," She said, then she paused,"Wait. Why the hell did I just say that?" Hope said, taking off her goggles and scarf,"We're still tripping, aren't we? I have a bad feeling about this."

All three of them sat down on a rock to discuss what may or may not be happening, they still weren't sure if it was real.

"Let's review our problem. The last thing I remember is that we were all pandas. Now we're here, so I'm assuming that this is some sort of shared hallucination," Hope said.

"That computes," Josie replied.

Hope looked at Josie up and down,"What are you, a robot?"

"Android, actually," Lizzie corrected.

"Lizzie's a princess, and you are..." Josie said.

"I don't know," Hope answered,"I came here to scavenge a wreck. I don't even think I have a name. All that matters is that we find a way to hop off of this ridiculous acid trip."