Fire Is A Cure

"I'm gonna break up with Landon," Hope said, walking up to Stiles.

Stiles tripped and fell, landing right on his face,"What?" He said looking up at her.

Hope helped Stiles up and dragged him into a very small closet.

"I'm going to break up with him and I wanna go on a real date with you," Hope said.

A smile spread across Stiles' face,"About time. You could have said that before we had sex in my bed, your bed, Cleo's bed, Alaric's desk, the shower wall, the ally behind the grill, Lizzie's car, the kitchen counter, the shelves in the library—"

"Okay, I get it!" Hope whispered,"Now calm down!"

"Huh?" Stiles said, confused as to why she said 'calm down'.

Hope looked down and he followed her gaze and blushed. Their bodies were so squished together it caused something to stir.

"We could uhhh... add this closet to the list," Hope offered.

Stiles smirked and they started kissing. But after about five minutes when they started taking off their shirts, Stiles broke away,"Shit," He said, leaning his forehead against hers.

"Is something wrong?" Hope asked a little heartbroken that Stiles broke away.

"No, no, no," He said in a rush,"It's just that I already had to do something."

"What is it?" Hope asked, wondering why Stiles would blow off sex,"Anything I could help with?"

"No, sorry," Stiles said,"It has to do with some new... Hellhound powers," Stiles lied, hating himself for it.

"Oh, okay," Hope said disappointed.

Hope turned around, her body grinding against Stiles'.

Stiles groaned,"You are horrible. Absolutely horrible."

Hope's back was pressed against Stiles' front causing certain things to press against each other.

Stiles wrapped an arm around her waist and she leaned against his chest.

Both of their hearts were pounding as Stiles pushed her hair out of the way and started kissing down her neck.

He gently tugged on her earlobe with his teeth, causing her to moan. Hope pressed herself harder against causing Stiles to growl.

Hope tired of her neck and ear getting all of the attention, turned her head and pressed her lips against Stiles', Hope licked at the seam of his lips and he opened for her.

Stiles' finger slipped under the waistband of her pants and she whimpered. Stiles' tongue brushed against hers.

"Okay, so I might have a little time," Stiles whispered to her.

Time Skip

"There are two different kinds of mates," Dorian told him, Stiles wrote it down in his journal, as the principal continued his lecture,"Mates of the soul, and of the body."

"Okay, I'm guessing the first one means soulmate, but what about body?" Stiles asked.

"Physical mates mean you're genetically compatible, easy to have children. Can't have enough of each other. Very protective, et cetera," Dorian told him.

"Okay, what about soulmates? Any special magical things?" Stiles asked.

"There have been a few cases in the past few centuries that some soulmates have telepathy," Dorian said,"Some can also feel each other's pain or emotional stress."