Chapter 28

As you laid on his bed breathing heavily you couldnt help, but to think about his touches and how they made you feel; how your skin pricked with fire. The tips of his fingers so intoxicating that you couldn't quite get the feeling of it off your skin and you didn't exactly want to. You weren't sure what changed between when all this started to now, but you didn't hate it.

Bakugo leaned against the kitchen counter. His eyebrows furrowed tightly as his grip on the spoon, causing it to bend and break. Though he wouldn't care as he stared down into the bowl of Miso soup that he had prepared. His own mind racing with thoughts of you and how you held onto him. Your body looking fragile and weak compared to his own. The inclination to protect you only growing stronger in the pit of his stomach as he tried to ignore the words that his best friend had told him the night before.

.•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•.

"Hm? What do you mean they left?" Kirishima's voice rang through the phone as Bakugo sat on the couch in his livingroom.

"What else does that mean, idiot? They left. I know where they're at, but they probably don't want to see me right now." Bakugo mumbled feeling stupid for asking for him and Mina's help. It's just that he couldn't face you after what happened previously. He had lost control of his urges for a moment and almost crossed a line with you. Hell, he crossed a line with himself.

"Oh yeah? We'll go check up on them, but Bakugo let me ask you something." His voice getting a bit quieter and serious as spoke. "What ever stopped you from not caring what your bond partners wanted?" He asked causing Bakugo's eyebrows to furrow more.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused as to what his shitty haired friend was asking.

"Well, usually you wouldn't give a shit if they didn't want to see you. You would just show up and well- be yourself." He paused for a moment. "Do you actually care about them?"

It was quite for a moment as Bakugo still processed what his friend had told him. Of course he cared about you. Any vampire cares about their blood bond partner, but something inside home screamed that that's not what Kirishima was implying and Bakugo was in no position to answer that question.

"Just make sure they don't get into any trouble. I'll send you their location." Bakugo grumbled and hung up the phone. His heart beating gently in his chest. A sensation he hadn't felt in hundreds of years. It almost felt strange with the things you could do to him.

.•.¸¸•'¯'•.¸¸¤¸¸.•'¯'•¸¸.•.

"Stupid shitty hair." Bakugo grumbled as he looked down to the broken spoon in his hand and rolled his eyes. "I guess you've got a point for once." He sighed and shook his head tossing the spoon in the trash. He couldnt keep the feeling of your skin and hips off his mind. His brain becoming infatuated with the thoughts of him holding you- of him loving you. He bit his lip a bit harshly as he once again could feel that dead heart of his beating wildly in his chest. His breath a little erratic as he leaned against the counter once more. His fingers becoming entangled in his blond locks.

He just couldn't keep himself from thinking of you and how your lips would move around his. He wondered how the soft breaths escaping your lips would sound next to his ear. He found himself becoming red in the face with all these thoughts of you. Everything from your body to the texture of your skin and taste of your blood. He found his mouth salivating at the thought of tasting you again and his fangs drawing forward from the gums that kept them contained. He could hardly control himself and he thought maybe that's why you wanted to do things on your own. Maybe that's why you didnt want him around, because you could feel him on the verge of breaking for you.