Chapter 5

Bakugo had some how carried you to the roof of a building. His grip tight on your hands as he glanced around for Todoroki. Luckily the male was no where in sight.

"So are you going to tell me what the fuck is actually going on?" You ask as you try to pull your hands away from the male, but not being able too.

"Well, I did try to earlier, but you were being bitchy." He stated a bit annoyed and guarded his poor private areas.

"Oh well I'm sorry, being pulled and trapped into an alley way with the guy who bullies you must be normal where you're from." You mock and roll your eyes at him.

"Oh don't be a snowflake. I don't bully you." He said rolling his eyes as he held you in your place, securing you that way you couldn't get away.

"That's bullshit and you know it. You've bullied me and Midoryia since day one." You said and yank at his grip more. "You hate us for no fucking reason!" You spat and squirm under his grip, which seemed to be made of iron or steel.

"I don't hate you, idiot! I hate your friends and the way you prance around with them, like you own the fucking world!" He finally yelled and pulled you too him. His grip moving from your hands to your shoulders as he shook you a bit.

   "Must be nice not having any worries or cares at all. You get to showcase your damn value without even trying!" He said his eyes glowing with rage. You had no clue what he was talking about, but it seemed he was serious about it.

"What is that even supposed to mean!? My value? Are you a idiot?!" You yelled and gripped his arms trying to get them off of you. "I'm just a kid who's trying to make it somewhere in life, while dealing with your bullshit and having to handle my friends bullshit! And even though they get on my last nerves, I love them and think they are pretty damn awesome!" You yell finally freeing yourself from his grip only to stumble back and fall flat on your ass once again the scraps on your hands only getting worse. "Now I- I dont even know what to think..." you say staring at the ground realizing that your friend had just been covered in blood and looked as if he was about to kill you and Bakugo.

It was silent. The only noise was the occasional cold wind whistling past your ears as you stared at your bleeding hands. You tightened them and dug your finger nails into your palms, making the blood trickle down your wrists in a thin line.

"Stop doing that." Bakugo would say softly, a sound in which you hadn't heard from him before. It was almost as if he was lost in his own thoughts and yet somehow bound to this moment. He kneeled down and began to look through your book bag. "I know you keep bandages in here, so just tell me where they are." He stated softly and kept his eyes away from the blood.

"Just look in the third pocket." You say watching him dig around in your bookbag. At this point, it was really the least of your worries. I mean. You were held hostage by Bakugo, almost killed by Todoroki, and now you were just sitting here bleeding.

"I know allot just happened..." Bakugo started as he turned to look at you. Bandages in his hands as he placed his hand lightly on the back of one of your hands, motioning you to let him look at it.

"If you're going to try and make me feel better, just don't okay?" You say and watch as his eyes cut up to you in a glare.

"Shut the fuck up and listen to me." He said and began to bandage the spots around your wrists and hands, where you had fallen. "There is allot of shit that you just got brought into by seeing all this, so I might as well just explain it too you." He said and let out an annoyed sigh. He knew he had your attention by your silence, so he continued. "I know you're probably thinking 'that damn idiot went and killed someone, but he didn't.'" Bakugo started and moved on to the other hand, ignoring the way you rolled your eyes at his impression of you. "He just got some blood from his donor, so he could kill me." He stated, only causing you more confusion.