Chapter 9

Your eyes fluttered open to the sound of the door clicking shut and you saw Izuku standing there with a gentle smile on his face. That's whenever you noticed the group of cuddles had gotten significantly smaller. You rubbed your eyes and looked around only to find Uraraka leaned up against you. Her cheeks a flushed shade of red as always.

"Good morning, Y/n." Izuku said as he moved to hand you a cup of coffee. You looked at it a bit lazily, before you reached out and grabbed hold of the steaming cup.

"Morning, Izu." You called back tiredly as you placed the cup to your lips and sipped it, letting its warm nature help soothe the dryness in your throat. "Where is everyone?" You ask, pulling the cup away from your lips.

Izuku smiled gently and shrugged. "Iida said he had something to do and Todoroki went back home. It had something to do with his dad." He said scowling at the part about Todoroki's dad. Izuku didn't like Enji. Hell none of you did, because of all of the crap he gave Todoroki.

You sighed and leaned back against Uraraka as you sipped your coffee. "Hm, it's a lot colder without them in the cuddle session." You said and looked up at him. He laughed softly and nodded.

"Yeah, it sure is." He said quietly to not wake up Uraraka, but his plans were foiled whenever he heard a rather loud and obscene knocking on the front door.

"Who the hell is knocking so loudly at this time of morning?" You asked aggervated and snuggle deeper into the cover and sigh.

"Hm?" Uraraka questioned softly as she was beginning to wake up from all the loud noise.

"Kaachan! What are you doing here?" Izuku's voice rang out, catching your attention. I mean, you hadn't seen the guy in a week and suddenly he wants to show up.

"I'm here for them. Where are they?" He questioned and barged into the house, pushing Izuku out of the way. Once his big angry eyes landed onto you, you shivered involuntarily.

'Not this early in the morning, please!' You mentally screan as he squints at you.

"What the hell are you waiting around for!? Bring your ass on!" He yelled at you, causing you to tighten your grip on the mug as you stood up, waking Uraraka fully.

"What are you talking about!? You can't just barge in here and tell me what to do!" You yelled at him and stomped your foot in aggravation. He was always like this, so impulsive and agitating.

"I CAN DO WHAT I WANT TOO!" He replied and stomped over grabbing you firmly by the shoulder. "And I'm saying we're leaving! Grab your shit and let's go!" He says and shakes your shoulder slightly. It wasn't enough to hurt you, but more of a cry for obedience.

"Oh and where am I going to go Bakugo? To live with you?" You asked sarcastically as you pushed him off of you as you turned to look at Uraraka, feeling bad that she had to wake up too Bakugo's annoying yelling.

"No shit sherlock! Fuck, where are your bags? I'll grab them myself." He asked and just moved to begin searching through the hallways.

"H-hey!" You ask a bit shocked as you left your mug on the table and bolted after him. "What if I don't want to live with you, huh?" You question as you grab his wrist pulling him out of the spare room. "What if I want to stay here?" You say firmly to him and watch as his eyes flicker with anger then confusion.

"What the hell are you taking about?" He questioned and let his gaze settle on you as he towered over you. "You're safer with me dumb ass or did you forget our bond?" He asks and grabs your wrist showing you the bite mark to remind you that the two of you had in fact bonded together.