Chapter 6

As your eyes fluttered open you groaned. Your head beginning to pound from the events of last night. You still couldn't tell if it were a dream or not. It felt all to real to be a dream. Even if it was a dream, what the hell would've triggered you to have it?

Unaware of the prying eyes of another being you sat up, wincing a bit as you pushed against the mattress. Nope, you're wrists are not hurting... definitely not. You squeeze your eyes shut as you slowly bring your hands to your lap to look at them and you wished you could say you sighed in relief, but that was not the case. You had a big bite mark on your wrist and was surprised to see it all healed up, with the exception of the scar.

"It'll be sore for the next couple of days." Bakugo's voice broke through your thoughts. Quickly looking up you see the vampire sitting at the edge of the bed. His eyes seeming to have life that wasn't quite there before.

"W-what are you doing here!?" You ask and quickly examine the room, only to realize that you have no clue where you are. Your mouth opens a bit in surprise as you turn back to look at the ash blond.

"What the hell do you mean? This my damn house!" He yelled a bit aggervated that you didn't automatically know that this was his place.

"Oh well I'm sorry that I just woke up in a strange room with you suddenly here!" You countered and growled a bit under your breath. Just because you were his blood donor thingy or whatever, doesn't mean that you have to like him. You were kind of dragged into all of this anyway. It's not like you wanted to be on the kill list by one of you only friends.

"Tch, whatever dumbass." He grumbled and looked away from you, his bottom lip poked out in a angry pout.

"Listen can we just discuss the terms and conditions of this blood donor crap." You said just skipping over the fact that he had in fact won the argument over if vampires were real or not.

"All you need to know is that I'm drinking your blood and protecting you." He said and looked over to you, his usual scowl written across his face. He stood from the bed and stomped over to the door and looked back at you. "Just get the hell out whenever you're decent." He said and slammed the door. The sound of him stomping away making your blood boil.

"ASSHOLE!" You yell and throw the cover off of you and stand up. Realizing that the clothes you were wearing were WAY looser than what they had been the day before, you could feel dread washing over you. You looked down and realized that these were in fact not the clothes you remember wearing.

"Please don't tell me..." you muttered as you look over to the side table seeing your clothes sitting there in a somewhat messy pile. Groaning you realized that not only were you wearing his clothes, but he had also changed your clothes. What was he some kind of pervert!?

Walking over to your clothes you pick them up in a rush and notice the blood that had been littered all over the bottom of your shirt. Biting your lip you realized that he probably didn't want your blood all over his bed and that's why he changed your clothes. Sighing you realized there was no way you could wear this shirt out in public, so you just left it sitting there. Though you were able to change back into your bottoms and to make up for the shirt being so baggy, you tucked it into your bottoms and proofed it out a little to try and make the plain white shirt look fashionable.

You opened the door after folding the boxers Bakugo had you in and grabbing your bloody shirt. Looking around the hallway you sighed a bit and just thought if you walked straight then you'd eventually reach the living room or something. You figured that Bakugo's house would look more dark and messy, but it was actually pretty organized. The hardwood floors nice and swept and the walls clean with no stains. It made you wonder just how much you didn't know about him.