Chapter 14

The next day was spent with Bakugo being in your classes 24/7. You expected it to be rather annoying, but surprisingly he left you alone during your classes and just walked with you down the halls. He wasn't being very talkative, but he wasn't usually talkative anyway.

  "Sooooo, why dont you get something like this?" Mina suggested as she flashed her phone to you. Your face heating up like a volcano, whenever you saw the quite revealing outfit.

  "M-mina!" You whisper yell as you hide her phone from the other ocupaints at the table, before they got any ideas.

  "What? I think it'll look cute." She grinned and poked your shoulder lightly. "Plus, I think someone might think you'll look hot in it." She said and shifted her eyes toward a particular ash blond.

  "What? It's not even like that. Our bond is professional." You said and tried to ignore the fact that she would even suggest that.

  "Is it? I've known Bakugo for like a trillion years and I've never seen him do any of the things he's done for you in any of his bonds." She says crossing her arms with furrowed eyebrows.

"It is." You said as you're eyes drifted over to Bakugo. You had never really thought about it before. You just assumed it was all apart of his job to do the things he was doing. You never once second guessed if he held any type of romantic feelings for you. You figured he didn't even like you as a person, so why would he catch feelings? As far as you could tell you just got on his last nerves.

  "Come on, we're leaving." Bakugo would growl as he was suddenly behind you. His hands pulling you out the seat, making you jump a little.

  "Wha-? Lunch isnt over yet!" You said as Bakugo stared down at you. His red eyes seeming to hold a rage that he could never escape.

  "Just get up already!" He yelled and had your book bag slung over his shoulder.

  "Fine, I'm getting up already." You grumbled and stood up. Your eyes dragging back over to your friends. Uraraka seeming to be on the brink of yelling at the two of you, but you couldn't blame her. She had no clue what was happening. "I'll see you all later, okay?" You said giving them a smile. You didn't want them to worry about you, because you knew you weren't in any kind of danger. Bakugo had a way on making you feel safe. Quite ironic, I know.

  The two of you exited the lunchroom and out into the halls. Which was empty. Everyone was either at lunch or in class, so you had free range. You could even run down the hallways if you wanted.

  "I could tell she were filling your head with bullshit. What'd she say?" He questioned as he stopped you mid walk. His hand holding onto your arm a bit roughly, but that was just Bakugo.

  "It was nothing really." You said and shrugged. How would you even tell Bakugo that his friends thought he liked you. That would just be awkward.

  "Idiot did you forget our bond? I can feel what you feel and you definitely weren't feeling normal." He said and crossed his arms. His eyes seeming to probe your mind. He wanted information.

  "Mina was just saying how she thinks you like me." You said a bit quickly as you glanced away from him. You didn't really know how he would react and you didn't want to be making eye contact whenever he lost his shit.

  "She said what?" He questioned, uncharacteristically calm, so of course you looked back over and the expression on his face was priceless. His eyebrows were furrowed and he looked like he was about to blow a fuse.

  "W-well.." you started, but couldn't finish whenever his eyes met yours; so filled with anger that you couldn't even finish your sentence.

  "She's dead." He growled and turned to make a B-line toward the lunch room.