Chapter 33

Hearing the sound of loud snoring you let your eyebrows furrow. Was that Bakugo? He had never really slept that loudly before. It was quite ridiculous. You opened your eyes, seeing Bakugo laying peacefully under you. His chest rising and falling softly, but the snore wasn't coming from him...

  "Oh so you're awake?"

  Bolting up on your spot you see the tall dark man before you. His smile exposing his pearly whites to you.

"Bassel Johnson..." You muttered with wide eyes. Your hands would tighten around Bakugo's shirt trying to wake him up without letting Mr. Johnson see. "How did you get into my house?" Your voice a bit shaken as you panicked inside.

"The vampire won't wake up for right now, Y/n." Mr. Johnson would say and dip his hat at you in a respectful manner. "You know, I've had my suspicions about you since your mother fled the country." He paused and stepped closer towards you. "You know almost every vampire on the planet chased after her for that damn book, but I knew better." He said and reached forward, his hand gripping your chin making you look into his eyes with such fear that it left you frozen and unable to pull away.

"Your mother never had that book, because it never left the country." He stated, before a loud bang sounded out through the house. A very familiar scarf shooting past you and wrapping up the mans arm and chest.

"Do not touch them, Bassel!" The voice of your mother rang out through the house and you quickly turned getting out of the man's grasp seeing your mother standing there with Mr. Aizawa.

"Ah, so the mother appears." Mr. Johnson would say as his hand tightened around the scarf and yanked it forward, causing Mr. Aizawa to stumble forward before catching his footing and holding Mr. Johnson still again. "It's been a while, Marceline." He would speak again, chuckling as he did so.

"Not nearly long enough." Your mother would say and in what felt like a second fire would spark in the palm of her hand and she would throw the wall of flames at the wizard in front of you. Though instead of dodging he would simply dismiss the flames with a wave of his arm. The fire dissipating in thin air.

"Don't worry. I'll be back for you, dove." Mr. Johnson would say to you as his dark coal eyes settled upon you, before a black smoke would consume him and he'd disappear much like the flames once did.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Marceline would ask as she rushed over to the other side of the couch. Her eyes panicked as she examined you.

"Physically... I'm okay." You stuttered trying to take everything in. What did he mean? The book never left the country? You chewed your bottom lip as you felt stirring beneath you. You looked down to see Bakugo stirring softly, his eyebrows furrowed as a deep and elongated groan escaped his lips.

"Bakugo?" You would finally ask a bit concerned as you reached down placing your hand on the side of his face. Though a small yelp would escape your lips as he quickly sat up and growled. His fangs exposed to you and right in your face. "Bakugo!" You yelled and pushed at his chest a bit scared. Your nerves not having a chance to be settled after what all just happened.

Quickly the male would retreat from being so feral and he would scoot back a bit. "Shit." He would say and grab your hands that had been pushing you away from him and rubbed his thumbs across the tops of them in a comforting way. "Sorry-?" He stopped as he looked up seeing the disgusted look that had crawled its way over your mothers face.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!" He would yell at her and quickly retreat from your frame. Him now standing and looking at the mess that had become of his living room.

"Well, while you were sleeping we had an intruder." You muttered.

"Yeah, your mother!" Bakugo yelled a bit astonished.