Successful Debut

After our promotions for Whistle and Boombayah were over, the girls and I were put on a break. All of us worked really hard for our debut, so to see the response to our debut was very exciting but also overwhelming at times. Now our life is being stuck in the dorm but that's okay because that was already our life since our trainee days.

"Ariaaaa!!!" Rose calls out from the kitchen (big surprise there)

I come out of my room to find Jennie and Jisoo watching tv on the couch while Lisa is sitting on the floor with one of our manager's cats.

"Yes Unnie?" I ask in a nice way already knowing what she is gonna accuse me of.

"Did you eat my leftovers?" Rose asks with a pout.

"Me?" I point to myself with a confused look (acting skills on) trying my best not to laugh

This time Rose tilts her head with an eyebrow raised signaling she doesn't buy it.

I let out a sigh and give her my biggest smile and hold out my hands for a hug. She gives a quick eye-roll and gives in to my hug while also telling me

"You're buying me food tonight" 

"Ughhh fineeee" I reply back knowing she is gonna order a whole list of food.

We join the others in the living room and I take my place next to Jisoo of course and let her play with my hair while we all tune in to the movie playing.

I'm not sure what we expected after the debut but surely it wasn't this.

I didn't think we would have so much free time but also such little freedom. For instance, we were not allowed to go out anymore because we couldn't be photographed, so we just had each other to hang out with. Back then when we were trainees we were so busy and tired we never had the time to take a break and actually rest our bodies.

I think a few days of rest would have been nice but take a few months... were so bored. We don't know when we will be called up again so right now it's a waiting game for us.