Coachella

"Guys, I'm not so sure about tomorrow" I whisper.

...

"I'm not confident either" Rose admits with a small nod.

The rest of the members all look down at the bed while we each hug our own pillow.

We have officially been in America for 3 days.

The first day we spent with my family, the second-day doing press, and the third day we had traveled to Coachella's venue for rehearsals.

Coachella was tomorrow and we were all now crazy nervous.

"I mean it's a different country that is used to different sounds" Lisa speaks.

"We can't start doubting ourselves now" Jisoo reminds us while she lays down. I felt a bit bad that we were all in her room when she was sick. But her being the Unnie meant we usually all went to her in times of need.

"We wouldn't have been invited if we weren't capable of pulling an audience"

"Nor would have YG sent us if they thought our reputation might be ruined here" She adds in

Jennie lets out a huff before she rolls her eyes, "I'm not so sure YG really cares about us"

"What do you mean?" Rose asks while we all show interest in what Jennie has to say.

"You know they withheld my contract with Chanel because I was dating Jongin" She voices out her frustration. "And just look at our seniors, has the company ever helped them with a scandal?"

...

We all stay silent.

"And...I mean...look what they're doing to Aria" Jennie speaks lowly.

...

"Do you... you think they're holding off on contracts for me?" I ask after some time of silence.

"Would you have gotten so many clothes from brands if they weren't interested in you?"

...

No one says anything but I think we all felt somewhat dissatisfied with our company.

They knew how to make us big and popular and blah blah blah...but they also knew how to mismanage. 

"Alright let's all send a prayer tonight and do our best for tomorrow" Rose speaks up.

We all nod and begin to gather our things, careful not to wake up the sleeping Jisoo who fell asleep right after talking.

I and Lisa are the first ones out of the room because despite our manager's protests we managed to become roommates.

Once we enter our room, we look at one another.

"I can't sleep," We say at the same time.

...

"I don't think there is anything here to do," I tell her while I sit down on my bed.

"Were in CALIFORNIA and there are no beaches around?" She asks while I shake my head.

"I don't think so"

Me and Lisa could always sneak out and go on a walk like we do back in Korea but I wasn't so sure of the area here and we would probably end up lost.

"Should we be mature adults and actually get rest before tomorrow?" Lisa asks while I look at her a bit scared.

"That's like something an adult would do" I whisper, "Are we really going to turn into adults?"

Lisa too looks a bit scared.