Be Strong

"See Oppa this new bottle of pills is way less harsh on my body then the last ones" I mutter while I step into the quiet dorm and he rolls my suitcase in before waving goodbye to me.

I leave my suitcase by the door because it was eerie quiet here in the dorm...and I didn't like it.

Slowly and cautiously rounding the corner to our living room I poke my head out until I pierce everyones ears with my scream

"AAAAHHHHH"

My Unnies thought it was the best thing to all jump out at once and hug me which just led to my fright and some of us bumping heads.

"owww"

Lisa and Rosie rub their forehead while Jisoo and Jennie continue hugging me and I have Jisoo glued to my left shoulder and Jennie on my right hip as she crouches to hug me.

"Congratulations Aria" Jennie tells me and I smile big

Lisa comes behind me to wrap me in a hug and Rosie takes it to hug me by my stomach.

"You looked beautiful" Lisa whispers and I just smile and enjoy my members comfort.

"thank you for the support" I mumble and look at all of my members..."You guys give me the confidence to go and accomplish whatever it is I want and I appreciate all your support" I finish and I feel Jennie and Jisoo tighten the hug.

"I love you all so much but damn I can barely breathe" I mutter and they all one by one break away from me.

"Also thank you for my flowers...they were beautiful" I add. My flowers were currently being given out to the patients in hospitals near LA. I figured that was the next best way to give them out instead of throwing them out.

"How was it on a private plane?" Lisa asks while we all take a seat on the couch

"Mhmmm...I don't know...I was asleep so I didn't really experience it" I mumble and lean back casually.

"How was the premiere? It looked nice" Jisoo now asks while I smile and pull out my phone

"It was really cool...I got to meet a lot of people once the movie finished and we all mingled around at the after party" I answer and begin showing them pictures of me and other celebrities.

I have another picture to frame as I swipe and show them the picture with Selena.

"Woah! You're famous" Lisa gasps while we all turn to look at her

"Yaa you are too" I shake my head and pass my phone so Jisoo can show the other girls while I roll my suitcase to my room.

"Wait! so where is your dress now?" Jennie asks while I smile sadly

"Some people took it so I can be in some sort of fashion museum" I answer her and I'm a tiny bit annoyed I couldn't keep such a dress.

"It was that beautiful and iconic" Rosie smiles and I feel my heart squeeze. It was indeed very beautiful.

"Oh you met Demi Lovato?" Jennie asks and looks closer at my phone and Is assume they came to the selfie we took

"Mhmm" I nod my head... "I think she's going to be singing a version of let it go" I state and scratch the back of my neck.

"OH" Jisoo and Jennie pull there head back at my phone and soon enough my phone begins to ring.

"Ohhhh" Lisa and Rosie begin to tease and wiggle their eyebrows at me and Jisoo holds my phone out for me to take and I can see Jungkook caller id appear.

Stepping closer to Jisoo, I push decline with ease and a shrug. This makes Rosie and Lisa stop teasing as my members now stare up at me.

"It's none of your business" I smile and shake my head at my members who are so nosy.