Caught

"Why are you like this Rose" I scream out while having her on top of me trying to tickle me.

She knows I'm sensitive when it comes to tickling and can't stop laughing. Not to mention we were doing a Vlive so my laugh and screams were out for everyone to see.

In truth, did I deserve this horrific punishment,

Yes, Yes I did.

Would I ever admit to it?

Absolutely not.

"Stop telling them all of my secrets" Rose screams back holding me down on the floor.

"I only told them one" I plead with her. While she raises an eyebrow at me.

"Okay, I told them several" I finally let out. 

Rose gets off me to let me breathe properly before sighing and shaking her head at me.

"I just wanted Blinks to get to know you better," I say casually knowing Blinks probably didn't have to know about Rose peeing herself once before we went on stage for a performance.

Or after Rose had read a comment about Aiden, I immediately poked fun at her for being interested in how Aiden was doing causing her to blush.

So yes, I might have started the whole ship for Aiden and Rose.

But I swear there's something there!

Anyways...

After calming down we go back to reading comments from Blinks.

"What's your favorite song?" I read out loud

"I really like Ddu-du-Ddu-du" Rose replies back in an instant

"Sure that song is cool, but I also like 'lullably' by Got7 and

'Killing Me' by IKON

and 

'black on black'

or 'Millions' by Winner" I reply back wanting to list more songs.

"In conclusion, Aera has a lot of songs," Rose says with a laugh while I open my mouth to add to the list.

But she cuts me off and asks another question.

"Who's your favorite senior?" Rose turns to look at me.

"Umm... I don't know I also have a lot" I think back to all of my favorite oppas.

I have one for every group in our company.

Rose nods her head before giving her answer, "I don't want to hurt any of their feelings by revealing my favorite"

I nod at her answer. Knowing how sensitive some of our Oppas are.

*cough* cough* Taeyang.... *cough*

We continue to do the live for another 20 minutes before logging off.

I stood up to stretch my legs but look to the kitchen calling my name.

I went to go get a water bottle from the fridge and eat a cookie but ran back to the living room when I heard my phone go off with a notification.

I was too late though and Rose was already reading my message with a big smirk on her face.

"Sooo Jaehyun," She says with a smile. I roll my eyes and snatch my phone out of her hand.

Both Jisoo and Lisa knew about it. Because

1. Jisoo is my cuddle buddy and I tell her everything.