Couple Name

"Aria" Jisoo softly calls for me.

I pull the covers above my head and scoot closer to the wall, to avoid being pulled.

"Aria!" Jisoo calls a little louder this time, walking closer to my bed.

I hold on to my blanket a little tighter but it was no use when Jisoo yanks it right off of me.

"It's time to get up," She says while I finally turn to face her. Blinking several times to adjust to the light in my room.

"We leave in an hour" Jisoo states while she walks out my door.

I yawn and stretch my whole body.

I grab my phone and open up Twitter to see my name trending.

Well, the buzz is certainly there for the movie.

Upon reading how fans are excited to see the books come to life.

There were mixed reactions regarding the movie, more specifically me as the actress.

I had too much on my mind to really feel anything about the comments being made about me.

The movie announcement was supposed to made tomorrow but due to circumstances, YG released the news earlier.

After scrolling further through Twitter I quickly become angry over the posts being made about Seunghyun from netizens.

I throw my phone on my bed and try to remind myself of some of the supportive comments out there being made for him.

Knowing I look like a mess from all the crying I did last night.

I decided to finally get up and take a shower.

I debate whether or not to bring my speaker. If I do listen to music I will end up going on a whole world tour and perform at least 10 songs before I even wash my hair.

Knowing I have limited time I sigh before walking to the bathroom.

After taking a shorter shower, I decide to wear sweat pants knowing we have practice after the fitting.

After reading a text from Seunghyun Oppa telling me he is doing better. My mood brightens up.

Though I was still worried and made a mental note to call him later.

I decide it's best not to be gloomy for my members so I put a smile on my face.

"Aria!" Jisoo calls for me.

I go to the door to find all the members standing around waiting for me observing my mood and expression.

"Cute" Rose says observing my outfit starting the conversation.

"Thanks, doll," I say tapping her nose. Causing her to laugh.

We all walk to the van talking to one another.