Panic Attack

"I'm sorry I gotta go" I shout as I wave goodbye to Eric and Jesse and run with my managers to the car.

...

Once in the car, I take a deep breath while the managers hurry to leave the set.

I was currently rushing over for a photoshoot with Harry Winston after filming Modern Family.

Later on, I would make my way to the Dinsey studio to begin recording for the movie.

"Should I look for a personal trainer?" My manager asks while I am still in the backseat trying to catch my breath from the running.

"No" I shake my head and hold my chest that was going up and down rapidly.

...

Closing my eyes, I try to find my inner peace and calm down.

...

...

...

Once my breathing is back to normal, I rest my head on the headrest.

"Maybe I should stop going to the gym and focus on getting more sleep" I mumble

My manager just hums while he drives and tries to pay attention to the directions on his phone.

I take the opportunity to close my eyes for a short nap while my manager rushes to the shoot.

...

...

...

"Aria"

....

"Aria!"

"hmm" I mumble as I open one eye to see my manager calling for me.

"Get up and run inside" He demands while I nod and unclick my seatbelt.

Once I step off the car I yawn and stretch my body.

"Now!" He shouts which makes me jump and cut my stretching short and ultimately start running.

Maybe I didn't have to go to the gym later, I was already getting all of my running in.

...

...

...

"Hi, Aera!" A lady calls out to me.

'I'm Alexandra the photographer" She introduces herself.

I shake her hand and smile politely while the makeup team beckons me over.

"I know we're limited on time so let's get to work people" She shouts to everyone and her mood changes from one of sweet to demanding...

Taking my seat in the makeup chair, they all rush around me to clean my face from the previous makeup I had on.

My hair was sort of wavy so the hairstylists just decided to curl it as opposed to washing it all over and starting from scratch.

I close my eyes when I feel them moisturizing my skin and prepping it.

I hear commotion going around me with everyone moving around.

"Has it been like this all day?" I ask keeping my eyes closed

"We've all been yelled at already by Alexandra" Someone informs me making me bite my lip nervously.

"I'm sure she's just stressed out on time" I whisper.

I felt bad, I was probably the reason since I had such limited time today for this shoot.