Ay Yi Yi

Guys, I don't know who made this outfit but if any of you do then feel free to let me know so I can give them credit!

Anyways...

Aera's Outfit (Instead of Chanel it's Valentino Earrings)

Her solo stage (Time Stamp 0:00 - 1:00) *She has only 2 backup dancers with her*

Then Minghao's stage begins- (Time Stamp 1:45 - 2:51)

Aera comes back on stage for their collab dance

Hearing the contestants start clapping and shouting brings a smile to my face while I give a deep bow and do my best to catch my breath in front of the cameras.

"Wèi nǐ de wǔdǎo dǎoshī fàngqì ba" (Give it up for your dance mentors) Lay calls out while both Minghao and I take our spots next to him and are handed mics.

I look to Lay to see him smiling at me before I turn my head back to the camera before I am given the cue to continue on.

"Dàjiā hǎo! Wǒ shì nǐ de wǔdǎo jiàoliàn zhī yī ài lā. Zài zhè jǐ gè yuè lǐ, wǒ xiāngxìn wǒ huì kàn dào cóng wèi jiànguò de niánqīng rén shēnshang gèng duō de huólì. Yīnwèi zài zhège hángyè yǐjīng yǒu 6 nián de shíxí shēng, wǒ xiāngxìn wǒ yǒu bǎoguì de jīngyàn kěyǐ yǔ dàjiā fēnxiǎng, wǒ hěn gāoxìng néng hé dàjiā yì qǐ tà shàng zhè duàn xīn de lǚchéng - xièxiè" (Hello everyone! I'm Aera one of your dance instructors. In these months I believe I will see more vitality in young people I haven't seen before. And Because it has been 6 years of me being a trainee and in this industry, I believe I have valuable experience to share with you and I'm excited to be on this new journey with you all- thank you)

The contestants give a round of applause once again, and I begin looking around at all of them while Minghao delivers his short speech.

I was given a packet of information regarding all of the trainees here this morning, but I didn't have much time to retain all of the information.

Maybe I should give them nicknames in my head... Looking to the boys on my left I begin thinking...

He will be cool hair dude

...

Good style dude

...

Tall dude