I'm Not Sober

AERA'S OUTFIT (blue jacket is styled the way Jisoo's white top is) 

*aria has pigtails and blue (same color as jacket) bows in her hair.

"MAKE A WISH!!!"

"MAKE A WISH!!!"

I was standing behind the cameras where SM Staff were all standing watching the boys perform.

Me being the Nctzen that I am fully brought my NCT lightstick so I can cheer on the boys. I'm sure this comes as no shock to anyone, I mean everyone should have expected this out of me. I mean when have I ever got the chance to promote alongside NCT? I'm taking full advantage.

And I was fully in love with the album.

When their performance ends I jump up to wave my lightstick to show my support while I give them the applause and scream they deserve.

By this point...I think the SM staff is very use to seeing me like this. After all the NCT concerts I've been too...this is me being contained. Believe it or not.

Due to Covid there were still restrictions so everyone performing today only have their staff to cheer them on. Luckily I can be the Nctzen in the room for the guys.

"You're screams are just dreadful" Someone says to me while the boys finish their ending fairy and come to the end of the stage to talk to me.

"Who said that?" I question as I step back to get a better look at all of them and not just see a purple bur.

Jaehyun raises his left eyebrow while everyone glances at him and I give him an eyeroll. Before I could comment anything back he is quickly called over to do something for his MC job.

"Thanks for the support" Taeyong smiles at me while Doyoung laughs

"Ahh I was trying not to laugh" He says while he wipes away his sweat with a towel

"I sound that bad?" I question

The boys all laugh and dont bother answering me before they walk off stage. 

Only one stays. My personal fave.

Jaemin.

"They're just messing with you...it was nice...thank you" He smiles gently at me while he takes a seat at the end of the stage.