Chapter.24 { R U N }

Toby walked over to your bed and furiousky dislodged the hatchet, he then turned to walk toward the other one. Masky was trying to pull it out of the wall, and Toby shoved him aside causing the boy to back up to the wall like a submissive dog. " theres an art to this ya know, jeez. " Tobys voice was spitefull and he yanked the hatchet out of the wall.

        " what did he mean that Sully was the onlty way out?" you questioned, you looked to Masky but he was staring intently at the floor. This forced you to turn to toby, he looked at you almost sadly then angrily shoved the wepons into their holders.

        " he means he's working with Sully to kill you" Tobys voice seemed to wander and echo on the walls. Toby reached to his face and un zipped the mask, then popped off the goggles placing them onto the counter by the sink. He leaned against the counter and rubbed his eyes.

        " well, can you do something, like get to him first or-"

        " this is going to be a blood bath" Toby sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. " the whole mansion is being split into groups, attacking eachother." He stared into you eyes for a few moments unblinking " Sully has a few friends, my group seems to have left me.." he glanced toward Masky " your the only thing keeping him here".

        A shiver ran down your spine and your stomach seemed to tie itself into knots " you didnt answere my question Toby" you stared at him even though simply making eyecontact had you shivering.

        " no, theres not much i can do. but i'll die for you if it comes down to it. then i'll come back and die a thousand more times if i have to" he walked over to your bed and sat down infront of you. he slowly paced a hand on the back of your head, like he was afraid you would run away then slowly pulled you into a gentle kiss. this did nothing to the stress and anxiety over flowing, but you found yourself kissing back much more aggressive than him at this moment.

        He pulled away leaving you breathless he placed both his hands on your cheeks and rested his forehead against you staring at your lips. your eart was racing from the kiss, your stomach was in knots, your brainwas pounding, and your joints felt stiff. but somehow, some odd way it was exiting and you made it enjoyable.

        He rubbed his thunb in circles on your face and leaned back, before suddenly standing up and walking to masky grabbing him by the front of his shirt and pushing his into the wall " touch her and i swear it, you will die a million deaths. and all of them will be worse than anything slenderman did to you" he left go then walked out the door with Masky on hsi tail, but before leaving the room Masky longingly glanced over his shoulder at you. seeming to take a mental image of you.

        the door shut and reality fell into place like a thousand bricks, you got up quickly and rushed toward the sink before throwing up sour bile into the white sink. Your body shuddered as it attempted to rid itself of the non existant meals you've had. You ran the water and cupped your hands to swish it around you mouth in an attempt to get the taste out. when you spit it out you slugishly stard at your reflection in the mirror, this had to the the first time in weeks. your (h/c) hair was matted and messy, your eyes were red and there were tears falling from them, your nose was red and your sweater was stained and dirty. you sniffed and wiped your eyes on the sleeves.

        your neck cracked and you decided sleep was better than reality.