Chapter.37 { F A C E L E S S }

So many emotions whirled around your brain like a hurricane. You tried to stand but your legs collapsed under you and you fell to your knees again, you crumpled the note in your hand angrily and yelled.
You fell onto your side and laid there your eyes were becoming glossy as the world around you twitched, then again, and again, suddenly the man with no face was standing directly in front of you, his black shoes were an inch from your nose.
You stared at his shoes, you were so dizzy you could throw up, and your brain kept flashing some of Toby's most terrible memories.. And yours.
You sat up and hugged your knees against your chest and began rocking back and fourth muttering unintelligibly and laughing loudly from time to time. Within a literal blink of the eye you were in a different room.
You sat in a chair across from a large desk and empty chair in a large octangular room who's walls were covered in bookshelves full of different fairy tails, stories, history, wars, atrocities many books with sad titles or scary ones. You looked up and he ceiling stretched up so far you couldn't see it, the bookshelves followed the walls up the high ceiling and twisted a little as it got higher, a large chandelier hung down the middle of the room it's chain coming from the unseen ceiling.
You stared across and that same man sat Infront of you with his hands clasped together his fingers stretched to a sharp curled point, his suit seemed unnaturally black.
Behind the desk was a window that took up the entire wall outside it was a graveyard with a broken picked fence that trailed off and broke at some places. The trees that enclosed the mansion were like skyscrapers that seemed to give the feeling of being trapped.
You glanced over your shoulder and Toby, masky, and Hoody stood Infront of the door staring emptily at you. Masky seemed to fidget when you looked at him, and his foot tapped at the ground impatiently. Toby checked grabbed the watch out of his pocket and checked the time before elbowing Masky angrily and glaring at him. Masky turned and looked at him, his mask allowed no emotions to shine through but if it did Masky would look like he was defending himself from Toby's aggressiveness.
You turned back to the man but he wasn't there.
Suddenly fingers clasped onto your shoulders and the tips stabbed into the soft skin there innocently, you whimpered as you softly turned your head the mans face was there, he didn't have eyes or a nose but holes seemed to rip through were his mouth would have been and it gave the impression of a smile " I'm sorry did I hurt you" his voice was low and his grip tightened .
" I've been waiting for you "