Chapter.11 { L O N E L Y }

You steped outside and took a deep breath, finally something that didn't reek of blood and insanity.

You walked out to the graves and stared at each one of them when you saw a figure crouched in front of one, whoever it was had a clean white jacket with their hood up and was under an umbrella.

You hid behind one of the stones and tried to listen in " hey bro.. It's good old me" the voice called out longingly " how are ya holding up?" The guy questioned the open air as he reached out a hand and placed it on the stone.

" I really messed up bro.." The guy voice broke as he placed his head by his hand. " I'm so sorry." You could hear muffled sobbing as the guy placed his umbrella on the ground.

Suddenly he stood up and he pulled his hood off exposing his long matted black hair, only then did you realize it was Jeff. His voice was so soft it sounded unnatural, and like a different person.

You didn't know what took over you but you stood up and walked over next to him. He stopped crying and whipped his face and glared at you " what do you have a death wish or something?" He questioned angrily.

You shrugged your shoulders " you won't hurt me, not with the personality that clicked in now" he turned his head to face forward " it won't be long until I snap back, your lucky It didn't happen once I saw that ugly face of yours.." You smirked calmly " losing a loved one sucks " he simply nodded in response " especially when your the one at fault" he growled angrily suddenly and snatched his umbrella up from the ground and turned away from you " don't talk to me weirdo" he stalked back to the window and climbed back inside.

You sighed suddenly and started trembling " that was scary ", slowly you glanced at the stone it read " Liu" no last name or birth date.

You realized suddenly how quickly your heart was beating and you felt small bubbles of laughter pick up in your chest as you began laughing