{ Lights On}

You alway knew Toby Rodgers. In fact you two grew up together most if your lives. You've been there when he was the creepy little kid that would twitch and blush when he saw you. You've been there when kids would purposefully bump his smaller frame and call him names.

You were the only one Toby felt relatively comfortable around. Besides his sister of course, she was everything to toby. She would pick you and him up from school. She would patch you up when you would get into fights when Toby was messed with. She would watch both of you when his dad was gone and his mom was upstairs.

It was no surprise to you when Toby Rodgers told you he was to be homeschooled. Having people stabbing fun at you every moment, doesn't sound very entertaining.

Though you still visited Toby throughout high school. And even more so when his sister got into the car crash. You visited him and her for the three days his sister lasted. Even though he was hurt. Toby never, not even once left his sisters side. Clinging desperately to her and your hand.hoping.Pleading that this simple form of affection would keep her alive.

Not once did Toby's dad visit him or his now dead sister in the hospital. Toby was absolutely horrified when his sister died. His twitching, and cracking his neck only doubled. And almost never did he smile.

The day he came home his mom invited you over. You stayed for a little, brought over some waffles ( which Toby said he would eat in the morning). Toby hugged you and sobbed while his parents argued downstairs.

It only got worse. And well, you've read the news papers. When Toby finally snapped you weren't surprised. You knew Toby Rodgers, or better known by his cruel Elementary school nickname Ticci Toby was still alive.

When you walked home alone you would hear the familiar, and almost eerie sound of his neck cracking. Or the insane chuckle he did under his breath.

Sometimes you'd even see things. At one point in time you've seen a guy with a blue mask standing by your bed. But when you blinked he'd leave. Or you'd see a white mask on the corner of your window.

Sometimes it's seem like the world was Glitching out. And you'd find yourself laying on the ground . Feeling numb, and realizing you've been laying there doing nothing for hours.

Sometimes if you felt lonely, considering Toby was your only close friend. You'd crack your neck, or twitch your fingers, hands, or legs.

His mother even gave your another pair of the two jackets he would wear. And of course you would wear them the same way he did.

Sometimes you'd find yourself staring into the woods. Feeling like you weren't in control of your body.

Sometimes when you'd snap out if your trance. You'd find yourself with the jackets on at the edge of the burnt forest.

Little voices in the back of your head pushed you forward with different levels of urgency in their voices.

today you'll check out those woods. Maybe pay a visit to dear Toby?