Chapter. 33 { G R E Y }

It felt like you were floating, pain, despair, anger all of them were gone replaced with a calm comforted sensation. You opened your eyes and say up you were in a new landscape, everything was grey but the ground seemed to stretch flat for miles. You started walking the soft sounds of your footsteps was the only sound in the new world.
You explored for a while before you realized nothing was in this room except for you. That didn't bother you. You didn't need people, they are violent creatures.
You tried to think back to what happened before this and your brain was clouded. Nothing seemed to come up, you felt like it was better that way. Whatever it was kept locked up so that you never had to think about was telling you to shove the memories down and never re live it.
But alas you are only human, and the curiosity was too much for you to handle so you pried and tried to attain the precious memories that had been locked away from yourself.
There was a beeping sound and suddenly the only thing beside you in this new world was a cardboard box.
You crawled over to the box that popped up a foot away from you and opened it. Inside the box was a stained sweater that was oddly familiar, you checked the pockets and flinched and retracted you hand, a bead of blood pooled on the top of your finger and slid down your palm to your wrist before falling into the grey ground.
Everything came back at that one moment, all the pain, anger, embarrassment, fear. Everything.
The ground under you disappeared and the calm grey world shattered like broken glass and you fell into the familiar darkness, but this time you were awake.
You screamed and clung to the sweater like it would save you from your current situation, the voices in you head were screaming at you for looking for the memories. You cried out and kept falling.
You landed. Hard.
You landed in the real world in a room, it was Tobys room. You looked around the room frantically and noticed Toby, he sat on his bed staring out the window, his hand absentmindedly scratching at the bandages that covered his gruesome wounds. Toby began to re open wounds and his hand was bleeding.
You flinched, he kept staring out the window like you weren't there. You called out " Toby?" He stated out the window with no hint of hearing you.
You stepped forward and walked to him with a hand out, you tried to touch his shoulder but when you did you hand fell through him and the whole room and world turned into a fog. Only one of the many voices in your head spoke up " it was a memory"
You realized you've lived that moment before, When Toby started going insane he would stare at nothing for hours. But that wasn't you problem right now, you problem was that you were falling again.