"how is this a Tocci Tobyx Reader?"

Okay the the always asked question " how is this a Ticci Toby x Reader?" is starting to get on my nerves. Let me explain for those of you who really just are curious and not trying to be rude.
1. Toby has said he loves you. Though he is insane mind you, so he's not going to show that love often. Also he has multiple personality disorder and Bi polar disorder; and mental illness will get in the way of showing affection when they affect people like they do him.
2. I have hinted toward the fact that the reader loves Toby back with: her not totally trying to kill him until close to the end, your heart fluttering, noticing every little detail of his personality, and you feeling more comfortable in his clothes. But he has tried to kill the reader so that sort of kills the romance.
3. Everyone wants a piece of you, sorry that I made you hot.
I ended that on a light note because for those of you who just really want to know. Because I know you guys aren't trying to be rude, but I'm sorry this story is not fluff it's a sad and angry story. Yes there will be loving parts, but most of it is suppose to be confusing and insane. Because crazy people don't make sense.
And for those of you who are doing it to be annoying or rude because this Tory isn't what you wanted, sorry, go read a different story. If you wanted fluff there are a million of them with Toby out there. Please don't be rude on mine.