Chapter.29 { U H O H }

Your wound ad closed yet again and you both decided to carry on in akward silence with little to no conversation, or eyecontact. Liu kept his hands buried in his trench coat pocket, and kept glancing over to you with interest in his eyes. Like a child seeing something new.

        You stared at the floor and with out noticing began scratching you arm in small fits, or cracking your knuckles. Lius eyes glided toward you yet again, his emerald eyes were like a cats, it was hard to tell what layed behind them. But you decided to follow his steps.

        the lights flickered and a smile slid onto his features, he pushed you against the wall " They found us " his voice rang out in a song like fashion, Suddenly the lights turned off and left you in darkness, Lius grip had left. The lights flicked back on and Ben stood infront of you.

        " did i scare you little mouse?" his head tilted and he grabbed the top of your head and griped your hair holding you in place, you hand shot up and grabbed his forearm trying to releive the sharp pulling sensation, he pulled you and threw you, your back slammed against the opposite wall of the halway, Ben then kicked you to the floor, leaving you coughing.

        he kicked you, again, and again,and again. You vision was becoming fuzzy and you were coughing blood. Suddenly it all stopped and a figure appeared farther down the hallway, and flund something in his hand. A knife found its way into Bens eye, making his body burst into static and dissapear.

        The person ran toward you and grabbed you by your waist and pulled you over thir shoulder and sprinted down the hallway, you saw black hair that fell about mid back, on a white jacket. The lights flickered again and a voice that sounded like something out of a t.v sounded " well look at this, someone is making a stand. Your such a hipocite Jeff."

         The grip on you tightened and you might have cried out if your attacker didnt mutter something under his breath, Suddenly Jeff made a quick turn right and the lights turned off.

        you were pressed up against Jeff, you wanted to cry not knowing what was going to happed. Jeff whispered in you ear " make and noise and we're dead". You shut your eyes tightly and trembled.

        You guessed there was a intersection in the hallway because you felt something shuffel at your feet and keep walking in the alternet direction. The lights flickered back on and Jeff got off of you and sat cross-leged next you rubbing his head obviously annoyed.

        You sat up and stared at him cautiously, none of the people who have gotten to you have done anything correct or good to you. And considering its Jeff who sat infront of you....

        What Liu had said after he kissed you was triggered in your head.

        Jeff brought his hands away from his face and glared at you " i really hope this personality stays for how long i need it" he muttered " Don't do anthing annoying". He basically checked you out right there.

        You stared into your hands and felt dread fall into place like a puzzel piece. You sniffed and sat crossleged staring at him, a smirk on your face " like what you see?" Jeff raiesed his eyebrows and a smirked back at you.

        " you want to get yourself killed. huh?" He shrugged his shoulders and pushed you against the wall.