Chapter.46 { P A P A }

You stumbled down the hallway quickly trying to hold Toby up. You're breaths were coming out heavily and your legs were shaking and burning, there was no end to this mansion.
You heard a small sob coming from the direction you were walking, you could only see so far in the corridor before it got swallowed by the shadow. The crying was small and quiet, like a child's.
Toby lifted his head to the sound of it, he raised his hand and grabbed onto your sweater tightly and frantically " it's. it's Sally, it's Sally find her, you need her go! She knows the way please just leave go" he struggled against you and pushed you away from him. You're grip loosened and he fell the floor not able to get back up he, he shook his head as you tried to help him
Back up and muttered " I'll be with you soon ".
You were so tired, you gave up and continued walking down the hallway catching your breath. The crying was getting closer and you saw the body of a child standing with her back towards you in the hallway. You stopped in your tracks and your neck cracked.
The girl turned and her wide green eyes narrowed as soon as she saw you. She held onto the stitched up teddy bear in her hands, and pointed at you " you messed with my toys, you took one ".
A shiver ran up your spine as you heard the sound of something sharp sliding against the ground from the darkness in the hallway. Sally turned to the void behind her, and turned back to you wide eyed. " you're, you're papa?".
You're voice was static and you're head was throbbing " papa? Who?". The sharpness was getting closer.
Sally smiled and pointed at  you " you're just like papa!" Her smile turned into a frown as the sound was closing in " you need to leave papa, the monsters coming ".
You heard a screech from the hallway and Sally was gone and replaced with the Rake. The monster smiled at you with its teeth of knives and its nails dragged on the ground creating that sharp sound. It stalked toward you slowly almost as if sizing you up.
You're heart was beating out of your chest as it got closer and you felt like you wanted to laugh. You started slowly walking backwards away from it.
The Rake raised its head and stopped suddenly as you began moving and lunged at you and began sprinting toward you on all fours.