Chapter. 43 { R.I.P }

Jeff stood up from the chair and walked to you he pushed you with his foot toward the bed that was next to the chair. Basically trying to get you to hide under the bed, he did all this while staring at the door focused.
You pushed his foot away and stood up, a smile creeping into you features without your control. Jeff glared at you and placed a finger on his lips in a " hush " gesture. You stopped smiling but you cracked your neck. The person knocked on the door more aggressive this time.
Suddenly the doorknob started rattling and Jeff seemed lost. He looked around the room frantically; the door was shoved open and Liu stepped in.
His hair was a messy and he was panting, one side of his tench coat hung off his shoulder. His green eyes seemed to pass right over Jeff who had ran over and pushed you behind him roughly. Liu made eye contact with you then pointed at you " you need to get out of here" the corner of his mouth twitched and he shut the door quickly and fixed his coat.
Jeff shook his head and laughed " no no no you're not staying here." You tried to push past Jeff but he pushed you back. This was starting to get on your nerves.
" I don't think you understand that we're all in the same predicament. I'm on your team " Liu held his throat loosely where a large scar was and smiled " plus you kinda owe me ".
Jeff Scoffed and stepped forward " the nerv-"
You pushed past Jeff at that moment and stood in front of him hoping that you wouldn't end up getting hurt " okay both of you need to shut up before your mindless arguments end up getting us killed." You whisper yelled. You swallowed awkwardly and your voice was beginning to give off static in the room " I don't know about you but I don't want to be the last one alive."
Jeff was staring down Liu, he sighed angrily and began pacing the side of the room farthest from Liu.
Liu held his stomach and leaned against the door. " (y/n) do you think you could help me out over here?" He held out the hand on his stomach and it was covered in blood.
You felt a shiver run through you as you stared at his hand. " y-yeah." You wrapped one of his arms around your shoulder and helped him walk to the bed where you laid him down.
" you're no use to us if your hurt " Jeff sneered. " if we're in a rush to leave we are going to leave you "
Liu laughed shakily and glared at Jeff " this was from me leading Sully away from you two, that robot is strong and smart. And the Rake. his claws sure are sharp." Liu whimpered as you grabbed some bandages from Jeff, and began wrapping his torso.
" give it like ten minutes and he'll be as good as new.." Jeff walked over to the bed and looked at his brother. " you should have just died".
Liu closed his eyes tightly as you stopped wrapping his wound. " I wouldn't be useful if I had ".
Jeff looked hurt " I'm talking about the first time ".
Liu's eyes opened and he sighed not replyin