Engagement (part 1)

So, guys, many people told me to write a story on Pranbir and personally, I too wanted to write on my favorite couple

This update is especially for my di Prashika_love and for my mother as a gift on her birthday(even though she doesn't know about this).

So the story starts from where the chandelier is going to fall on Abhi.

 Pragya pushing Abhi and saving him when the chandelier falls down on him. While pushing Abhi her veil falls and her face is revealed making everyone shock. Abhi is fallen on the other side unconscious.

Aliya gets angry and at the same time, an evil idea pops into her mind making her smirk evilly. (in my story Prachi doesn't see the goons running, her whole focus is on her papa).

Then Abhi is taken to a room by Vikram and Raj, and Ranbir went to call the doctor for Abhi.

Aliya comes to rhea and manipulates her again Pragya.

A: Rhea I think this Pragya has done something to the chandelier that when Bhai was below it dancing like crazy it was going to fall on Bhai and Pragya by pushing Bhai from that danger wanted to get in your good books.

R: no booji, she can't do this she was the one who was taking care of dad for these many days, and das was also listening to her calmy and she loves Dad so much. No Mom can't do this I think you are mistaken.

A: No sweetheart, she did this only to gain your and family's sympathy. Maybe she was threatening Bhai to listen to her or she would kill him. And sweetheart I can see her successful in her plan as you are been trapped into this and...

R(interrupting Aliya): No Booji, Once I have already been trapped in her innocent face but not this time. I will show her and her daughter's place to her in this house that she will never return again.

Aliya smirked evilly.

In the hall, only Pragya, Prachi,  Aliya, Tanu, and Rhea are only present. Others are in Abhi's room waiting for Doctor's response.

(Sorry guys I forgot to tell you that when Aliya was manipulating Rhea and Ranbir took him to Abhi's room)

RHEA TO PRAGYA

R: aap ke vajah se aaj dad ki yeh haalat hai, aap ke vajah se hi dad aaj baar-baar bach gaye.

Prachi(P): Yeh tum kya keh rahi ho Riya Aaj maa ki vjah se Papa ki Jaan bach Gayi varna pta nahi kya Hota aur and (started crying)

Pragya(Pr):Rhea tumhari Booji tumhe bahut manipulate kar rahi hai. Voh toh unhe dande se maarti thi, Aliya ko toh sirf apni reputation ki fikr hai varna voh toh abhi tak kisi doctor ko bulakar unki ilaaj karvaati naaki unki beti ki murderor ko ghar laakar hukum chalati.

T: nahi Rhea Pragya jhooth bol rahi hai tumhe manipulate karne keliya...

R(interrupting Tanu and shouting ): just shut up all of you Maine bahut sun liye, dekh Liya Aur bahut vishvaas Kar lia ab aur nahi.

Rhea dragging Pragya to door: Aap seedhe seedhe nahi maanegi na aapko phirse mein ghar se dhakke maar kar bahar nikaalun...

but before Rhe could say anything else a tight slap landed on her face.

Guess who slapped Rhea :

.

.

.

.

.

.