Heartless love to Soulful Love (final part)

First of all a very Happy Birthday to sidneetxpranbir (Vaishnavi). You are really a great writer and your stories are amazing. Keep writing.💖😊. Here is a small gift for you. Hope you like it. Sorry for the late gift.

Let's start: 

The person who called Ranbir was Vikram (no one gave this answer).

Ranbir: Yes Dad, what happened?

Vikram:(tensed) Actually Ranbir, now 20 minutes back I got a call from City Hospital that Rhea had an accident, and now she is in hospital. As they were trying to contact her family, they found my number and called but I cannot come now, it will take an hour, you with Prachi, please go and check.

Ranbir was shocked to know about this: O...Ok, Dad. We will go to the hospital.

Prachi: Ranbir, what happened? Why are you shocked and hospital... Is everything alright?

Ranbir: Dad called and said that he got a call from the hospital that Rhea had an accident and he asked us to go as it will take time for him to come.

Prachi: What! Ok come we have to go if they need something, someone should be there and I don't know why when she is with me I get a sister type of feeling with her.

Ranbir: Prachi doesn't be tensed, come it will take us 20 minutes to reach there. Come.

Pranbir heads towards the hospital and after 25 minutes they reach. They ask the receptionist about an accident case an hour ago. They get to know that she is in the operation theatre. Both reach in front of the theatre.

The nurse comes out of the operation theatre and

Nurse: we want an A+ blood group and we don't have that blood in our blood bank, please arrange it fast.

Prachi: Ranbir I think I have the same blood group as once I heard mom saying that my blood group is A+. 

Ranbir: Prachi if you are also then I can't allow you as already you are weak.

Prachi: Ranbir I am fine, and there is no problem if I just go and test.

Nurse: we don't have time for discussions, the patient is very critical.

Prachi: Sister once checks if you can give my blood because I'm not sure if it will match or not.

Nurse: Ok come with me.

After some time, Prachi comes out with a shocked face.

Ranbir: Prachi what happened, don't worry you gave blood right, she will be fine.

Prachi: Ran...Ranbir when the nurse tested my blo...blood is matching with Rhea or not, she said that... my... my blood and... DNA  is also matching with...her... but DNA only matches...between parents...and..sis...sisters, right?

Ranbir(shocked): what! but how is that possible, you were Prachi Sood but Rhea's surname is Mehra, her parents and sister died when she was just 1 year old and her Buji was taking her care.

Prachi was going to say when Vikram and Pallavi arrived in the hospital.

Pallavi: Ranbir how is Rhea and what happened to Prachi, she is looking shocked.

Ranbir said them everything that the nurse had said, and Vikrallavi(Vikram+Pallavi) became shocked)

Vikram: Ok Ranbir you take care of Prachi, we are coming in 5 minutes. Went from there hurriedly