Note+ Intro+CS

So, I got ideas from panda_expires and @anu901618, but so sorry as I will not be able to write on ur ideas as now I'm in 10th, pressure has reached the peek from morning to evening online classes, then tuition till 8:00 pm and them I have to complete the homework, so I am not getting enough time to write a story. So I have decided that after writing this OS I will not write any stories till my exams or birthday then I may write a story on the ideas I have got. Sorry!

Now enough of my bakwaas, let's start the story which mainly focuses on Pranbir and Arhana. It's a school love story (trending).

Let's start:

Intro and CS:

Mugdha Chapekar -Prachi Luthra: Daughter of Preeta Luthra and Karan Luthra. Modern, sweet as Preeta, and stylish as Karan. Younger Sister of Aryan Luthra. Studying in 10th std. The average student in marks but has knowledge more than the topper. Has a huge crush(love) for Ranbir. Best friend of Rhea Mehra. Beats black and blue who try to misbehave or flirt with her. (bold like Karan). First bencher.

Zeeshan Khan -Aryan Luthra: Elder son of Preeta Luthra and Karan Luthra. Loves cricket like his father Karan but also tops in studies like Preeta. Studying in 12th std in(non-med) the same school of Prachi. Has a crush on Shahana since 9th std. Knows about Prachi's crush but acts as if he doesn't know. He pampers Prachi a lot. Best friend of Jay Khurana. 

Krishna Kaul -Ranbir Kohli: Younger son of Pragya Kohli and Vansh Kohli. Loves Football, flirty nature, average student but middle bencher( like me). Studying in 10th std. The younger brother of Shahana Kohli. Best friend of Aditya Arora. Has a huge crush(love) on Prachi but fears confessing her thinking she will slap him like other boys. Prachi's classmate.

Aparna Mishra -Shahana Kohli: Elder daughter of  Pragya Kohli and Vansh Kohli. Loves dancing, is sweet in nature, and topper of her class (medical), and same school as Ranbir. Has a huge crush on Aryan since 9th std. Knows about Ranbir's crush and teases him a lot. Best friend of  Sravani Malhotra.

Pooja Banerjee -Rhea Mehra: Best friend of Prachi. Knows about her crush on Ranbir and supports her. Considers Ranbir her brother(😂😂). Have a crush on Ranbir's best friend Aditya Arora.

Sandeep Sejwal -Aditya Arora: Best friend of Ranbir. Knows about his crush on Prachi and encourages him to propose. Considers Prachi as bhabhi. Have a crush on his bhabhi's bestie- Rhea Mehra.

Surbhi Jyoti -Sravani Malhotra: Bestie of Shahana. same class as her. Has a crush on Jay.

PearlvPuri -Jay Khurana:  Bestie of Aryan. the same class as him. Has a crush on Shravani.

Couples(going-to-be):

Prachi+Ranbir

Aryan+Shahana

Surbhi+Pearl

Rhea+Aditya

That's it the story will be out shortly with multiple couples proposing to each other.

Are you excited?

Please do vote and comment

#PranbirCommunity

pranbirlover57 

--Tara