Pranbir's trust

I didnt get any appropriate title for this please suggest one.

Plot: Present honeymoon track of Pranbir, when Rhea hugged Ranbir.

Rhea hugs Prachi and Ranbir. Ranbir is surprised. 

Rhea :(asks) where was you, why you came late?
Prachi and sid did not like it and Ranbir felt uncomfortable with Rhea's closeness and he signed Prachi to take Rhea from him as she was still hugging him. 

Prachi while standing beside Ranbir and moving Rhea: Arey Rhea we are late because of this idiot Baklu, as he took more time than me to get ready.

Sid: Really.

Rhea: So what wrong in that, he is looking the most handsome than others present here. (still in her lala land) 

Ranbir: So what can I do, whose wife is looking like an angel her husband also should look handsome right! (snaking his hand aroung Prachi's waist and kissing her cheek)

Rhea: (jealous) Stop it, Ranbir, What are you doing? (angry)

Prachi: What happened Rhea? Why are you angry like your his wife and I am a stranger with whom he is romancing.

Rhea (coming to her senses): Arey I didn't mean like that Prachi, I was saying we are out na so thats why control and dont make you feel embarrassed.

Prachi: What is there in this,  She holds his hand and says we are on honeymoon.

Sid: Yes Rhea, they are on honeymoon like us only.
He tries to hold her hand, but Rhea removes it and goes and sits on the table.

All this was observed by Pranbir. They three also go and sit on the table.

Rhea: (thinks) Ranbir come sit beside me I know you love me Ranbir.
Ranbir comes and pulls an chair beside Rhea. (I knew that you love me thats why you are sitting beside me,) but to her shock Ranbir made Prachi sit there and he sat beside her holding her hand.(my mind vice:Jalkukri Rhea)

Sid(noticing every thing thinks): Rhea is comfortable in hugging ranbie even though he didn't hug her back but not comfortable with me to hold hands also. Is there stil some feelings in Rhea's heart for Ranbir.
(Sid knows about Pranbir's past, and Rhea's deed but as Prachii told him that Rhea is changed, he thought to give her a chance)

Just then Manager comes there and thanks the guests for giving them good reviews. He says we have special arrangements for today. Now there will be couple dance but with a twist. He shows two bowls and says in this the names of all the guests are here, and which couple will get their partners chit to one another, they will have to do a romantic dance and for them their stay is free and others can also do couple dance.

Rhea: (thinks) wow if I get ranbir's name, then we both can do a couple dance. Oh God please help me.

waiter comes and shows everyone the bowl to pick up a chit. Each picks it up.

Manager: so now everyone open the chit.

All opens and Rhea gets a name called Ranvir. 
Rhea(thinks): Wow I got Ranbir's name, even destiny wants us to be together.
Her trance gets broken by clapping sounds and she sees Pranbir standing holding their hands with a smile on their face.

Rhea: what happened why all are clapping?

Sid: because Prachi got Ranbir's name and Ranbir got  Prachi's name, and now they are going to do a romantic dance. BTW whose name you got?

Rhea: (fuming) How is that possible I got Ranbir's name, then how can he dance with this Praci? (shouting)

Ranbir: No Rhea, we both got each others name, see (shows their chits)