Pranbir Destined to be United-1

First of all a Very Very Happy Birthday to One of my Watty bestie _love_ahana12 

This update is especially for you❤️❤️❤️❤️

So this is not proofread, sorry for grammatical mistakes (Bacchi samajhkar maaf kar Dena)

So the plot starts with Aryan saying Prakriti/Prachi that Ruhi, Ashi, and Rudra are Rhea's Children. 

So guys. some of the readers are not able to understand Hindi so I will be writing the dialogues in English. Is it ok? do let me know in the comment section---------->

Note: till now no one spoke to Prachi by her name, till now all addressed her as Di(Aryan), Pari(nickname given by Abhigya).

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Aryan: Because these three are your sister Rhea's children.

(Prachi gets shocked... She misunderstands them to be Rheanbir's children as Ayan is in his room doing some urgent office work. She thought Rheanbir are happy in their life without her and her eyes become moist which no one except Ranbir noticed)

Ashi: Masi!, Masi! (because she saw Prachi/Prakriti somewhere lost)

Prachi/Prakriti: ya, nice to meet you all(coming out of her thoughts)

Ruhi: Masi you still look the same gorgeous as you were 20 years before, no one can say that you have 3 children.

Ashi: yes Maasi, you look more beautiful than in the photos we have seen.

Prachi/Prakriti: Thank you so much for the compliment.

Rudra: Masi Thank you will not do anything, you have to take a selfie with us.

Ashi: Yes Masi, Rudra is right, You have to take a selfie with us, we also want a photo with you in the Album.

Prachi/Prakriti: Tum sab itna bol rahe ho to aao le lete hain. (I don't know how to convert it in English)

(Here our Randhir is being jealous because is Mumma is talking sweetly to Ashi, and Ashi and Randhir always used to fight for silly reasons in College same like our Pranbir in the beginning)

Randhir: (glaring towards Ashi)Mumma I am bored.

Aryan: then let's play truth or dare and after that, we will have dinner.

Anushka: Then dad we will play truth or dare of high-level.

Shahana: No Anu, not that Truth or Dare(because she knows how will Prachi react to that.)

Prachi/Prakriti: Which high-level Truth or Dare? (suspicious of the game)

Randhir: Nothing Mumma Anushka is just joking, haina Anushka(signing her not to reveal the game truth)