Thank you, Papa❤️

HEY, Friends as it is Father's Day today, I wanted to write an OS on Pranbir Marriage Track. What would have happened if Abhi would have found the truth about Pranbir?

SO LET'S START

Tanu got arrested during the marriage and Abhigya got married in the mandap and Abhi gave money to Pradeep for saying the truth in front of the Judge. Now everyone is happily busy with MC's marriage with Ranbir. But Abhi has always noticed the relationship between Pranbir as Pragya earlier told him that Ranbir proposed Prachi but now both have broken up. He has also listened to the conversation of Pranbir near the dining table at night when he came out hearing sound and was confused that whether Ranbir really loved Rhea or Prachi.

The story starts from the marriage day morning.

There was hustle-bustle all around and some were happy, some were confused and some were sad and broken.

Abhi was walking in the corridor thinking: Does Ranbir really loves Rhea, because today is his wedding and morning when I saw him, his face was dull and eyes were red as if he was crying the whole night and when I went to Prachi's room to see her, her face was also same like Ranbir, even though she had put a smile on her face, I know that it wasn't real. 

While thinking he didn't see and bumped into . (guess)

Prachi.  (who thought Pragya or someone else comment)

Prachi: What happened Dad, you are looking tensed and where were you lost?

Abhi: nowhere Prachi, just thinking about the marriage, do you really think Ranbir loves Rhea?

Prachi: Ye...Yes Dad, Ran.....Ranbir really loves Rhe.....Rhea.(stammered)

Abhi: Ok, you go I have some work. ( He noticed her changed expressions and stammering)

Prachi went. Abhi saw Prachi's locket fallen down.

Abhi: Prachi, Prachi your locket but she had already gone. He saw the locket

 He saw the locket