Truth Unveiled 1

So this starts from pranbir getting drunk and remarried in the recent track. 

So it starts from where drunk Ranbir opens the door after marriage. They take Dadi’s blessing. Dida blesses them.

Rhea says,  "we need to get them back into their senses. "
Prachi says," hey illegal sautan, shut up. Every time, you make ugly face and do the ugly talks.
What do you mean we are drunk? In a drunken state, people speak truth.
Just like that, they do right things in drunken state.
Now I have gotten my rights back. You u have no right to interfere.
My husband is mine now again that too traditionally and rightfully also.
Go away you ugly 🐍 snake. "
Shahana laughs loudly and Rhea feels humiliated, so she pushes Prachi away and runs away. Aliya follows her. ( aur kar bhi kya sakti hai chudail). Shahana follow these two chudails to see what they are planning now?

Ranbir catches Prachi but he too falls with her on the bed.
Pallavi is getting angry Prachi for making her favorite Rhea cry and she left from there.  Dida was happy for Pranbir and covers then properly and goes.

On Rhea's side :

Rhea was feeling too angry, as her plan failed, pranbir remarried and Prachi insulted her, unable to bear all this she drank alcohol continuously in the home bar.  Aliya came there after searching for Rhea in the whole house. She saw Rhea totally drunk and anger was visible on her face.

Rhea seeing Aliya crys and blabbers how much she suffered because of Prachi, how many plottings she did after marriage to make her bad in front of Pallavi and Ranbir,  how she created misunderstandings between Pranbir by creating false scene of Siddharth and Prachi in hotel and how she made fake divorce papers of Pranbir but still how always Prachi wins even after losing from her and falls unconscious. Aliya tries stopping Rhea from blabbering the truth but was not able to stop her so she takes Rhea to her Rhea thinking all are with Pranbir but what she fails to notice is Shahana recording all of Rhea's confession and smirks and goes as she gets a call.
Pallavi comes and sees no one there so she goes to her room and doesn't listen anything.

Next morning:

First Prachi wakes up and sees herself sleeping beside Ranbir and gets shocked seeing herself with red chunni and the files burnt her forehead filled with kumkum.
She tries to recall what happened last night and sees some flashes of herself hugging Ranbir, and she talking with Rhea but doesn't remember everything.  She silently for from there to freshen up but thinks if she said anything to Ranbir in her drunken state but leaves the thought and goes.

(Ranbir's scenes happened same like show with dida except for throwing the letter he read it and he remembers the whole thing and gets very much Happy but thinks to be like he knows nothing)

In the living room after 10 minutes:

Prachi comes and sits in the living room and sees no one there so she drink some water and thinks how she drank when she didn't drink anything else than a glass of juice but she sees Ranbir also coming to living room with dida and both look at each other at the she time and share a short eye lock. Dida sees and smiles.

Pallavi and Vikram also comes.
Rhea and Aliya also come and see Prachi sitting chatting in her mobile with someone and smirks.

Rhea: so Prachi do you remember about last night drama and asks if she needs lemon water.
Prachi: what are you talking about Rhea. Say directly don't beat around the bush.
Ranbir thinks Prachi doesn’t remember about her feelings she shared with me and gets little sad.
Rhea: ok so as you say, as I have challenged you that yesterday was the last night for you in this house, so as you know Rhea never fails in her challenge so I won this challenge also.
Prachi: what do you mean Rhea?
Rhea: I say what I mean Prachi, yesterday you yourself signed theguilt admittance letter, in which it was written that your marriage had never happened and whatever you said are all lies.

Prachi,  Ranbir, Vikram and dida are shocked.

Prachi: when did I sign those papers and about what drama are you talking about,  don't talk in air if you don't have any proof Rhea.
Ranbir: Prachi don't you remember anything from last night,  yesterday we got married.
Prachi is shocked and says no you both are lying nor I signed any papers nor did I get married again to you.
Dida: no puttar, you both got married yesterday. Don't worry you will remember slowly. Prachi nods.
Rhea gives Prachi the original paper and says read it.
Prachi takes the paper shocked but after reading it she smirks which confuses everyone and then she tears the papers into bits of paper.

Before Rhea can start her drama of "how dare you", everyone's phone except chudails pings with a video message of Shahana .
Everyone sees each others face and opens it.

The video has the confession of Rhea and at last  Shahana says "hi Prachi, I'm sorry I am not able to come now as I got urgent work but here is the message that will help you to fight for your rights and also I have sent this video to police also on your name and Prachi I want to say you something Ranbir wantedly didn't marry rhea, she really blackmailed him with her suicide and I think you should say the good news to Ranbir, don't hold your past and start a new life you three.
I will come next week to meet you and please elaborate the face of chudails to me when I come, bye. "

Some are very happy to know the truth and some people's color left their face while some are guilty of accusing the innocent.

The drama happens of Pallavi slapping rhea and Aliya 4 times and police came and arrested Rhea and Aliya as she admits she did all this with her help. Everyone  asking Prachi forgiveness but she doesn't forgives anyone.
And now pranbir's time.

About Ranbir and Prachi I will show in the next update and also another 2 good news are also on the way in the next update.
Think what are those.  Comment -->

Please do vote and comment on this update.

Words : 1080 + words

Thank you for reading and Sorry for mistakes and also if you didn't like.
Itne din baad likh rahi hoon bacchi samajh ke maaf kar dena please 😞

~~ Tara. ❤