Thank you & Promo

First of all, Thank You, everyone, for all your love. This book has reached over 1k views within a month. Today I will be posting the promo of the new TS of my story Pranbir Destined to be  United. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So the story from pranbir_lover's  Will They Unite - Meeting the friends, Where Aryan introduces Rhea's children to Prachi.

But there are some changes in the story:

1. Prachi changed her name to Prakriti and her children too don't know her real name and think that her name is Prakriti only.

2. Ranbir every year on Prachi's birthday will sing a song dedicated to her and Randhir thinks Ranbir's girlfriend is Prachi. ( poor boy doesn't know that Prachi is his mother only)

3. Rhea's Husband Aayan did not go out of India for any work. He is in his room doing some office work.

4. All Mehera's and Kohli's heard the name Prakriti Arora but had never seen her.

5. Prachi didn't change her surname as Mehra because of rhea as she doesn't want to have Mehra's identity so she kept it as Arora....... Prakriti Arora.

So here is the Promo:

Person 1: Yeh mere Bache hain........

.

.

.

.

Person 2: ........inki girlfriend ka naam Prachi hai. (sab ko pata chal gaya ho ga ki kon hai yeh)

.

.

.

.

.

.

Person 3: Tumne mujhe dhoka diya hai aur main tumhe uske liye kabhi maaf nahi karungi.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Person 4: ........Main aapko kabhi maaf nahi karunga.

Person 5: Ek Baar meri baat suno please(sobbing).

[PS: mujhe promo likhna nahi aata, yeh mera first time hai promo likhne ka koi galti hui toh bacchi samajh kar maaf kardo😥😥😅😅]

So that's it and once again thank you for all your love and do vote and comment your opinion

The part will release soon or Should I say on someone's birthday. (samaj Gaye Kiska birthday aa Raha hai).

Bye

Your's Tara.