School Love(Last part)

Ranbir's P.O.V:

After getting ready in my school uniform I peeped from my room's window to see what Prachi must be doing and which colour dress she has worn so that it would be easy for me to choose her the gift. Yes, Prachi and Ranbir are neighbours. As I saw the view I was mesmerised to see Prachi in that Pink gown, she was looking like an angel coming from heaven. I saw Rhea helping Prachi with her hair, probably she had come to wish her bestie. She had done minimum makeup yet she was looking not less than a princess. As I was looking at her from my window suddenly Prachi turned her face towards me and blushed and immediately turned her head and went with Rhea out. I too went down, ate breakfast, and along with Shahana di we rushed to the nearby jewelry shop, and after seeing many designs we finally selected a design and rushed towards school and pleaded driver uncle not to say that I and di came here to our parents after a lot of pleadings and puppy faces he reluctantly agreed. ( At least ab to guess Karo kya gift hai)

P.O.V finished.

In the school, it was filled with the hustle-bustle of students and teachers. A white car came and stopped near the entrance of the gate and probably students knew who it belonged to. Aryan, Rhea, and next Prachi came out from the car and all girls were burning in jealousy and boys were just staring at Prachi but after getting a glare from Aryan all turned and went to their respective classrooms. A boy came and hugged Prachi and...

Boy: Happy Birthday dear, Hi Aryan, Hi Rhea.

Rheachi: Hi/Thank you Bhai

Aryan: Hi Jay, kya yaar kahan pe tha, tujhe hi dhoondh raha tha.

Jay: Kuch nahi yaar Prachi ke liye gift laane main der ho gaya.

Prachi: Bhai gift ki kya jaroorat hai

Jay: jaroorat Kaise nahi, Aaj meri Behen ka birthday hai, gift to Banta hai and handed her a gift box yeh meri Taraf Se.

Prachi: Thank you Bhai.

Just then another car came and stopped and Shahana and Ranbir came out. Aryan was staring at Shahana while Ranbir was staring at Prachi. Both didn't notice each other while their respective partners blushed a little. As the school bell rang Aryan and Ranbir came to real-world and noticed their sister's red face, while Aryan knew about Prachi but Ranbir got confused and saw only Aryan and Jay standing, he knew Shahana considered Jay as her brother so he got doubt on Aryan but shrugged the thoughts and all went to their respective class. Aryan went with Prachi and left her near the class and went to his class.

In Prachi's class:

Prachi and Rhea sat in their places while Ranbir sat beside Aditya.

The teacher came and started the class and before the last ten minutes asked everyone to stand up and wish Prachi while told Prachi to stand in the middle. And then the teacher asked her to distribute the chocolates. While distributing Rhea helped her and now it was Ranbir's chance. While giving him the chocolates their hands brushed a little and both felt a current pass through their body while their besties were giving them teasing glances. After distributing Rheachi sat in their places. During the next class, both were stealing glances. Next, it was a break period.

All students went out except these 4. Prachi and Rhea were engrossed in talking when Prachi felt a cold touch near her shoulder, she turned and saw Ranbir and Aditya standing. Ranbir handed her a box and mouthed Happy Birthday while Aditya gave Rhea a letter, to which both girls were shocked and the boys ran outside after giving them.