Revelation (final part) + shock

So let's start: (and shocking news is waiting in the end)as many of you wanted this to be written in English I will write the whole part in English.

Everyone: Ranbir!!

After a second of gunshot two dead bodies were lying and those were revealed to be of 

Prachi and Tanu. (So everyone guessed it correct)

Actually, when Tanu was going to shoot Ranbir, Prachi who was standing near Shahana ran and pushed Ranbir and the bullet hit her near the waist while from the back Police shooted Tanu in an encounter. (poora kaarname ke baad hamesha entry hoti hai tab tak toh koi mar gaya hota hai)

Ranbir: Prachi! Prachi! Why did you do this? You know na I can't live without you. I love you Prachi. (everyone is shocked by this as they thought Ranbir loved Rhea while Rhea was fuming in anger and jealousy and some were guilty of not understanding their true love) Please get up Prachi please, open your eyes. (crying)

Prachi: Ran... Ranbir I am .... sorry for .....not....able......to save...our..., ch..(faint)

Aryan: Ranbir, first we have to take Prachi to the hospital otherwise we will not be able to save them.

Shahana: Yes Ranbir Please take her to the hospital immediately.

Everyone rushed to the hospital, Prachi was taken to the operation theatre. Outside everyone was worried except Aliya and Rhea, they were thinking about how to manipulate others against Prachi, of course while Pallavi was blaming herself in mind for separating Pranbir while Abhigya was guilty of not understand their daughter's love. After 30 minutes the Doctor came out tense.

Ranbir: Doctor how is my Prachi, Is she fine? Did she get consciousness? Can I meet her?

Doctor: Will you allow me to speak?

Aryan: Sorry from his side doctor but please say her condition.

Doctor: Due to heavy blood loss, we cannot come to a conclusion and we have found that there are cuts in her wrist, she was suffering from depression for few days(Ranbir is shocked) but yes luckily the bullet went near her stomach due to which the baby is safe (Everyone is shocked except Arhana) but we cannot say until she responds to our treatment, suddenly nurse came and said that she is responding to treatment and the Doctor rushed inside.

Outside everyone is shocked by the fact that Prachi is pregnant and Rhea uses this chance to manipulate. ( tujhe toh batati hoon ruk )

Rhea: Prachi is pregnant, don't know whose sin she is carrying in her stomach, such a horrible girl, I think she is doing this to snatch Ranbir away from me and all this drama to get everyone's sympathy, such a characterl....(interrupted by a hard slap)

Shahana: (bloodshot eyes) Shut up, just shut up Rhea, you also clearly know that she is not doing any drama like you to get sympathy, what your Ranbir ha? Where were you when that Tanu was going to shoot Ranbir, you hid behind your father, that where was your so-called love for Ranbir. You very well know why Prachi was in depression right, huh! how wouldn't you know you were the one to offer the deal right, sacrifice Ranbir, and unite parents. (Ranbir and everyone was shocked by this)  and till I remember you were the one who threatened her to leave the house after Wedding, Right? Answer bitch.

Abhi: Shahana I know you are angry but you can't blame Rhea for all this, she is a child, she just loves Ranbir, why would she do this to her own sister? And it's true that Prachi we don't know who is the father of the child. And Prachi is the one because of whom Rhea did suicide, she came in between Ranbir and rhea. (tujhe toh main reality check deti hoon ruk)