Engagement Part 2(final part)

So First of all Happy Birthday Prashika di Prashika_love. This is a small gift from my side and as per your wish, this is a very long update story. Happy?

So yes many of you were correct. Yes, it is Shahana.

So let's continue:

Unknown: Yeh sab sach hai Ranbir aur mein iss baat ka gavah bhi de sakti hoon.

.

.

.

.

P: Shahana tum aur tum abhi tak kahan thi. Mein tere liye hi wait kar rahi thi.

S: Mein Tera hi kaam karne Gayi thi Prachi aur vo ab successful Raha. Abhi hume double Profit milega. Congrats on the deal Prachi. (Shahana said with a smirk on her face)

Ra: konsa kaam Shahana aur tu konsi profit aur deal ki baat kar rahi hai.

P: hum aap sab baad mein batayeinge lekin filhaal mujhe saboot chahiye. Shahana vo Pendrive aur Mera laptop de.

Shahana took a very expensive laptop and pendrive from her bag and handed it to Prachi.

P: abhi aap sabko mein Rhea aur uski pyaari bhuji aur Pallavi aunty aapki sachayi bhi.

She pinned the Pendrive to the laptop and started showing a video in which Rhea and her bhuji were confessing all their crimes in their room from the necklace case to the deal and fake MMS with Parth case, then Rhea confessing all her crimes to Pragya in the hospital and then Pallavi's conversation with the doctor.

By this time all were stunned to know all these and Pragya fell to the ground with a thud crying continuously knowing how her one daughter sacrificed her love for her parent's happiness and how her other daughter for her obsession didn't care about her sister and parents. Vikram was hell angry at Pallavi for faking the heart attack drama and Pallavi feeling guilty for insulting Prachi.

S: Prachi why did u play the last video in which all who had a misunderstanding that you sent Maya to Ranbir's life will be cleared.

P: Sure Shahana why not. Today I will not spare any misunderstanding for anyone(said Prachi looking towards Pallavi in anger remembering how she insulted her and her family about upbringing)

Prachi played a video in which Maya has confessed that she did all fake molestation and blaming Prachi on Rhe and her Bhuji's saying.

P: Pallavi aunty now I think you got to know who's upbringing is good and who's bad.

Pallavi's head was hung down in guilt and shame.

R: this all is a lie Ranbir and these all videos are fake. She just manipulating you all for Ranbir's Property that's all.

A: Rhea is saying truth. Both mother-daughter are just actors and are doing all this for the property of Mehra's and Kholi's. And Prachi you know no hospital will give their CCTV footage to a middle-class girl like you and from where did you both sister's robbed this Laptop. This is a special edition made only in limited edition and which I too couldn't get for Rhea. Say Prachi, now why are you quiet. ( Chudail trying to divert the topic from truth to robbery)

S: Yes you are true Mrs.Aliya Khanna no hospital will give the footage to middle-class people like you all. You all literally don't know who Prachi is. And what Rhea Prachi is manipulation Ranbir for his Property right and then you are absolutely wrong Rhea Mehra. Prachi can buy you all M.K family in just a minute of seconds.