one

"mr suh!" chenle smiled, walking into his english class. mr suh was his favourite teacher, and johnny would be lying if he said chenle didnt bring a smile to his face every time he saw him. he was the student who never failed to make someone happy. he was just full of happiness and joy, smiles and laughter.

he worked at an all boys school in seoul, which he didnt think would be too difficult, but dealing with loads of teenage boys was draining at times.

"ah, hi chenle," he replied, passing chenle worksheets for todays class. he took a sip from his coffee, before the other students walked in, "everyone, sit down!"

"chenle-ya! let me sit with you!" jisung whined, chasing after his best friend. johnny chuckled at the two young boy's antics. oh, young love. how he wished he could experience that again.

johnny was young, however he wish he could go through the emotions of teen love again. he wished he could get the butterflies in his stomach. the blushy cheeks and the giggles.

"john-ya!" donghyuck shouted loudly in the classroom. johnny glared at him and raised his eyebrow. donghyuck was the class clown. always messing around and making everyone laugh. he was a handful, if johnny was honest.

"excuse me?" he crossed his arms with a frown, but jokingly. he was pretty chill with his students.

"what?"

"that's not my name, lee donghyuck.." he chuckled, spinning around to his desk.

"i mean...... yeah it is, johnny suh-"

"alright, that's enough," johnny laughed, making donghyuck laugh too. most of the class had settled in now, and it was quite rowdy, "boys, we're analysing a poem today-"

groans. the room was full of complaining, pubescent boys.

-

"look at renjun's drawing he made for me," ten pouted in awe, as he put his mug full of milk into the microwave, to make himself hot chocolate, "he's so talented, look yong-ah."

taeyong's eyes widened at the young boy's drawing of a skyline. taeyong taught math. a subject that ten could never wrap his mind around. he was so confused at how taeyong taught it daily, "renjun is gonna make it far, i just know it."

"renjun?" johnny piped up, walking into the staff room too, "what's renjun done now."

ten smiled at the older man, showing him the paper, before sticking it on the fridge. he chuckled, getting his milk out of the microwave.

"how are you today? how are the kids?" johnny asked, walking up behind ten who was slowly sipping from the mug. with his arm around ten's waist, johnny spun him around abruptly.

ten almost choked on his drink, before laughing, "im alright, they're fine- jesus, you almost killed me-"

johnny shrugged, and poured himself a drink of water, "sorry..." he laughed, and walked over to the sofas.

-

taeyong: you spoke to suh today ;)

ten: yes i did what about it

ten: just because i might have a little thing for him, it doesnt mean that every time i talk to him , we're gonna bang.

taeyong: screenshotted

ten: ur so immature. we're supposed to be teachers taeyong

taeyong: oh loosen up i was kidding

ten: and anyways, he's so straight man..... it's kinda disappointing at this point

taeyong: what makes you think that?

ten: he just is. i know he is. he probably has a wife and kids too.

taeyong: ten he's 26 and single.

ten: source?

taeyong: himself. ten our classes are opposite eachother. ive had many conversations with him. stop being dumb

ten: i think you hate me

taeyong: i do

ten: come over?

taeyong: let me finish marking papers and i'll be over, asshole.

ten: <3