twentyfour

sumin: i'm getting jungmo today.

johnny: :|

-

although it was the day they'd arranged for jungmo to go home, something in johnny didnt want to let the boy go with his mother. he didnt know why, but something was telling him that it wasn't a good idea.

johnny had never had this feeling before, but something had risen in him since the other night. he knew he had no choice. she had the right to see him. she was his biological mother. but he was worried.

the way sumin acted around ten. she attacked him. her eyes were bloodshot too, and her hair and clothes were messy. her eyeliner and lipstick was smudged and her posture wasn't the healthiest.

he didnt feel like jungmo was going to be safe with her. it was so obvious that she'd spent johnny's money on drugs, and / or alcohol, but he was too scared to stand up to her.

he knew he should take legal action. ten knew this too. but he wasn't ready for that yet.

so instead, johnny wrapped his arms around the sleeping boy laid next to him, cuddling up and placing his lips on his head. ten gave him so much comfort. holding him like a teddy bear just made him forget about everything.

he felt like he could take on the world with this boy in his arms. he wanted to keep him forever.

"good morning.." ten mumbled, holding johnny's hand that was around his stomach, "you alright?"

"oh, hi," johnny replied softly, "yeah, i'm okay.. did i wake you up? im sorry-"

"no, dont worry," ten smiled, turning around becoming face to face with the older, with his hands still on his waist, "i've been awake for a while, i just thought you were hugging me in your sleep so i didn't wanna move and wake you."

the two laughed together, before johnny pulled the boy close, hugging him, "jungmo goes back to sumin today.."

"oh.." ten sighed, wrapping his arms around johnny's waist and drawing patterns on his back with his fingers, "why cant you just keep him.."

johnny laughed softly, shrugging, "i really dont wanna let him go, but she has the right to see him"

"ugh, this sucks," ten whined, sitting up and pulling johnny up with him, "when do you want me to leave?"

"mm-" johnny mumbled, rolling onto ten, making him groan, "never-"

"johnny~" ten whined again, messing up the boy's already messy hair, "i was gonna get up."

"get up to make me breakfast-?" johnny gave the puppy eyes, looking up at the latter.

"absolutely not," ten laughed, "i can make you coffee though?"

"mhm," johnny nodded, rolling back to his side of the bed with a huff, "i guess that's good enough."

ten stood up with a light laugh, leaning over to kiss johnny, before throwing a pillow at him with a giggle.

-

"he's woken up with a temperature this morning," johnny told sumin, as he placed him in her car, and passing him his stuffed animal and blanket, "if he gets any worse, give him some medicine, please? ice cold water wont help."

sumin looked at him before rolling her eyes, then spotting ten standing in the doorway, waving goodbye at her son. she gave a dirty look, before muttering under her breath, "he isnt your son.."

"sumin?" johnny said, his head quickly turned to look at the woman with disgust, "you dont say things like that. dont be so pathetic."

sumin laughed, getting into her car with a scoff, "i'm pathetic?"

"you heard what i said, " johnny smiled bitterly, poking his head through her car window to talk to her, "just know, jungmo will tell me and his papa everything, so maybe try to be a good mother for once."

sumin stuck her nose up, as the man walked off, waving to jungmo who was waving back sadly.

"she is such a bitch.." ten frowned, as johnny walked inside. following him, the thai boy got actively annoyed at the woman, "who does she think she is? no, i'm not his dad, but i'll be a better motherly figure than she'll ever be."

johnny raised his eyebrows at ten's confidence and sass, and laughed, "damn, angry ten is hot."

with an eyeroll, ten placed his hands on johnny's waist, "he'll be okay. we'll be okay. it'll be okay. i know you're stressed about it, i can feel it," he laughed, pulling johnny in closer, "losen up a bit, alright?"

johnny took a deep breath, as ten looked up at him sadly, but with hope in his eyes, "thank you. honestly. thank you so much."

"i've barely done anything," ten laughed, "but you're welcome, i guess. now loosen up!"

johnny rolled his eyes, stretching his body, while ten's hands still remained on him, "good enough for you?"

"we should get into yoga," ten teased, pulling the boy in for a hug, "or atleast a gym."

"i dont think my old man bones will be able to handle that.."