twentyeight

sumin: where the fuck is my son

johnny: your son? thats funny

sumin: johnny where the fuck is jungmo

johnny: he's with us dumbass

sumin: why?

johnny: i could ask the same question

sumin: what?

johnny: why did you leave jungmo unsupervised for over an hour

sumin: i had to go to the store

johnny: for like three hours?! yeah, i think we both know you didnt just go to the store

sumin: shut the fuck up. who are you to assume anything

johnny: even if you went to the store or not, you dont leave your 3 year old son unsupervised for three hours!

sumin: fuck you johnny

sumin: fuck you fuck you fuck you

johnny: okay

sumin: fuck you and your ugly ass boyfriend

johnny: LMFAO

-

johnny: *screenshot*

ten: wtf im not ugly

ten: what a bitch

ten: im sexier than her!

johnny: you're so right king

-

johnny had woken up early this morning, so he could call up his boss, and ask about jungmo. ten was still asleep next to him, so he pulled him in close, before dialling the number.

"hey, it's johnny suh.." he spoke quietly, "yeah, good morning, how are you? good- uh- i was calling up regarding my son?"

"your son?" his boss replied, "is he joining the school?"

"um- no, he's only three but uh- i was wondering if there was a possibility i could bring him into school...?"

"johnny.."

"no i know, it's ridiculous," he laughed, rubbing ten's back comfortingly, "but i just wanted to call up to see if there was any chance at all?"

"where's the mother? is she around to care for him?"

"she's not around, no.."

"is there anyone in the household other than you and your son?"

"my partner is here but-"

"can't she take care of him while you work? or is she at work too?"

"he works with us-"

"oh-" johnny heard his boss chuckle slightly, so he chuckled too, "right, i'll see what i can do.. give me a second."

johnny placed his phone on his shoulder, lifting ten up and onto his chest. the boy's eyes fluttered open, before johnny placed his hand on his face and smiled.

ten grumbled, getting comfortable again. but not shutting his eyes. instead he laid there peacefully as johnny kissed his head while waiting for his boss to come back to the phone.

"right- uh- you could leave him with nakamoto?" the man suggested, which immediately put johnny at ease. dr nakamoto was the school nurse, and he was super close with him, "he'd be able to keep him safe while you taught.."

"that sounds great."

"awesome, what's your little man's name?" the man asked, "i'll make him a cute visitor's lanyard."

"jungmo," johnny laughed, "thank you."

"no worries, do you need any help at home? im guessing the mother isn't in the picture?" he spoke, "if there's anything we can do to help, let us know and we'll be able to help."

"nope, we're good, thank you though."

"yep, it's all good. does jungmo need anything up here? for any support?"

"i'll bring lunch for him, i'm sure yuta will help if he needs anything," johnny chuckled, "again, thank you so much for this."

"it's yuta you'll have to thank," the man laughed, "alright, i'll see you soon johnny."

johnny hung up, before placing the phone beside them, and properly cuddling ten. they had a while to wake up, so johnny used the spare time to make ten feel special.

"what was that?"

"we can take jungmo into work.." johnny explained, "yuta will supervise him."

"ah.." ten nodded, "i reported sumin yesterday by the way."

"yeah? how'd it go?"

"what do you mean how did it go?" ten laughed, "police are investigating shit, or whatever they do.."

"man~ am i gonna have to go to court?" johnny whined, and whined even louder when ten nodded.

"it'll be fine! i'll be there!" ten smiled lovingly, almost climbing johnny's torso, then planting a soft, slow kiss on his lips. it was sudden, but johnny wasn't shocked. instead he just smiled, kissing back. he loved sleepy kisses from anyone, but they just felt so right from ten.

"you're such a great kisser, my love," johnny laughed, pulling ten away, "however, we should probably wake jungmo up."

"i'll do it!" ten jumped up excitedly, as he loved to wake up the baby. he had so much adoration for him.