thirty

johnny yawned, as he walked up to the door. there was an envelope on the floor, which was strange, so he picked it up and walked into the kitchen where ten was making coffee and a cup of milk for jungmo.

"there was a letter through the post box," johnny sighed, sitting on the stool and ripping the envelope open. ten turned around quickly, "it's too early, isn't it?"

"yeah... that's weird.." ten tilted his head, "let me read it.. here, drink this, you're tired."

johnny passed the letter to the younger, before resting his head on the counter. it was barely 6am, and he was wishing he could be back in bed, "what is it?"

"oh, you dont need to read this," ten scoffed, folding the letter and putting it in his hoodie pocket with a smile. johnny brought his head back up, and stared at ten, confused, "it's from sumin. she's written a sob letter, i'll read it properly later."

"man~" johnny whined, "why cant she just- sort herself out."

ten shrugged, "the mail guy couldn't have sent that though. it'd be too early."

"she must've come here and sent it herself," johnny laughed, rolling his eyes, "weirdo."

"mhm.." ten nodded, standing behind johnny, throwing his arms around him with a soft sigh and a smile. johnny held his hands that were around his shoulders, and kissed them gently, "i'll go wake jungmo up.. try to wake yourself up, you sleepyhead."

johnny whined as ten held his chin, kissing his lips quickly before running upstairs swiftly.

-

"you told me about how much you liked sharks, so i remembered i had these in my drawer at home!" yuta smiled, passing jungmo a packet of temporary tattoos. the three men smiled as the baby's face lit up at the sight of sharks, "you like?"

"sharkies!" jungmo squealed excitedly with a giggle.

"what do you say, mo?" ten smiled, as jungmo examined the cartoon sharks on the paper.

"ah- thank you!" he giggled, but gave the man a confused face afterwards, "sticker?"

"no no," yuta shook his head, running over to the sink and grabbing a paper towel, wetting it, "where do you want the shark?"

"on body?" jungmo asked, and smiled when yuta nodded in response, "mm... arm!"

johnny smiled, moving behind ten, holding his waist and burrowing into his neck tiredly. yuta noticed as he dabbed the wet tissue on the boy's arm. he chuckled, before smiling, "someone's tired."

"mhm.." johnny mumbled, making ten sigh, and turn around.

"you have a class to teach in less than 20 minutes," he laughed, holding the boy's waist and lifting his head up, "go wake yourself up, you'll regret it if you dont."

johnny rolled his eyes teasingly, before kissing his lover's lips messily and leaving the room.

"is daddy okay?"

"daddy's just stupid," ten laughed, making jungmo giggle, "he didnt get enough sleep, and now he's regretting it."

"eheh.. daddy silly.."

-

sumin: did you get it?

johnny: ???

sumin: the letterr

johnny: yep i got it

sumin: whelel did you readd it

johnny: stop messaging me. contact me when you're sober.

sumin: icam sober

johnny: this is why jungmo isnt coming back to you any time soon

sumin: fjcuk you johnny

-

johnny sighed, tears rolling down his cheeks as he laid in ten's arms. ten was used to this now, as the older would get stressed, and break down. johnny had told him to not do anything, except hold and comfort him, so that's exactly what ten did.

"shh.." ten whispered, holding the boy's head on his chest, kissing his head gently and holding his waist. ten felt his heart shatter, as johnny's breathing jolted. he pouted, checking the boy's heartrate, "hey, take a deep breath for me, love."

johnny obeyed, as the two tried to get his breathing back to normal. he was so grateful for ten. he didnt know what he'd do if he had to deal with this alone, "i- i'm sorry."

"dont apologise!" ten smiled, "i'm here for a reason."

johnny nodded, holding ten's hand and trying to calm his breathing, before shutting his eyes, "is jungmo in bed?"

"mhm.. fast asleep."

"my turn."

with a giggle, ten nodded, "alright, go to sleep then."

johnny smiled weakly, as the boy held him. he felt safe.