six

"so, you had your date then?" taeyong asked, jumping onto one of ten's tables. ten gave him a weird look before laughing.

"get of the table," he scoulded, "but yeah, you can call it that."

taeyong squealed, hopping down and onto a chair instead. he was excited. he knew ten had had a soft spot for johnny for a while now, and he was so happy they were getting closer recently, "eeek! are you in love yet?"

ten just rolled his eyes, "no, taeyong, we arent in love, although i wish we wer-"

"johnny!" taeyong gasped, as johnny walked into the art room too. ten was stunned, and just placed his head on the desk in shock.

"hello~" johnny spoke, "just came up here to chill, but i didnt realise you already had visitors," the man chuckled, passing ten a cookie like usual, "-sorry yong, if i knew you were up here i would've got you one too."

taeyong laughed, "nah it's good, thank you though."

ten was still in shock, and taeyong found it hilarious. johnny was just laughing to himself, before sitting on the same table taeyong sat on earlier.

"tell him off!" taeyong whined, "i sat there earlier and ten got all mad at me!"

ten shrugged, sipping his coffee with a smile to johnny.

and the smile he got back made his heart flutter.

-

johnny: hey

ten: oh hi!!

ten: what's up?

johnny: oh, nothing! just wanted to talk to someone

ten: ohhh right okay LOL

ten: hello!! how is your evening?

johnny: tiring. im very tired 😭😭

ten: oh no :((

ten: bed time for you

ten: go to bed

johnny: noooo i wanna talk to you :(

ten: cute

johnny: you think im cute ? ;)

ten: who said that

ten: not me

ten: ur seeing things

johnny: i think you're cute too :)

ten: 🥺

-

"LOOK TAEYONG!" ten squealed, poking taeyong's side as they sat on the older's couch. taeyong reacted with a whine, flinching from the hard touch.

"ow!~ what?!" taeyong whined, laying his head on the boy's shoulder, "oh wow.."

"oh taeyong i'm helpless." the younger laughed.

"yeah, you tell me.."

johnny: what are you doing rn?

ten: im at taeyong's house !! going home in a second now

johnny: tell tae i said hi!

ten: will do •3•

johnny: alright, im gonna go to sleep now :)

ten: danggg okay </3

johnny: get home safe :D

ten: i'll make sure i will, just for you :)

johnny: thank u B)

ten: alright, i'll see you on monday

johnny: are you free this weekend

ten: maybe! i'll let you know!

johnny: alright, i'll see you soon! <3

ten: goodnight!!!

a/n the heart guys. the heart