eighteen

ten was again woken up to johnny stressing. he was just sat still, slightly shaking. ten didnt know if it was from the slight breeze coming through their window, or a panic attack, but he shot up and held his hand, wrapping a blanket around his body.

"johnny?" ten spoke softly, making sure to hold the man in his arms, "are you okay- i cant really see you, it's kinda dark, hold on."

ten reached over to the night lamp, his hand still holding johnny's, "i'm- i'm fine," johnny shivered, "i'm cold..."

ten pouted, as he saw a tear fall from his lover's eye, "want me to shut the window?"

johnny pulled ten close, and shook his head, "no... p-please just... stay near."

"wanna talk about it?" he asked, grabbing another blanket from the bottom of the bed carefully, and draping it over them. johnny paused for a moment, his shaking hands playing with ten's warm, calm ones.

"i- it's about her... there's nothing really to talk about," johnny admitted, wiping his eyes and sniffling, "i dont know what to do... she's probably spent all the money.. on drugs... or booze..."

"i-... i know," ten nodded, resting his head on johnny's shoulder, "john, i'm sorry."

nodding, kissing ten's hand, johnny spoke, "i know, love.. i know you are. i'm sorry too..."

ten took a deep breath, as johnny did too. they sat in silence for a moment, before ten begun, "it'll all be okay.. i promise you. we'll fix it."

"the money's gone, ten."

"not in my bank account," ten smiled with a small laugh, but johnny just shook his head,

"no, ten. you're not paying."

"yeah, okay, whatever," ten agreed, but he was kidding, as he knew johnny wouldn't stop saying no, "please johnny, just know that you're okay, alright?"

"b-but..." johnny begun, before ten placed his finger on his lips, "hmph."

"shush," ten scoffed, "you sleepy?"

shaking his head, johnny sighed, "i wanna be sleepy though.

"here, come with me," ten hopped up, gently pulling the american up too, "we can sit outside for a while."

-

"the sea is really nice to listen to at... what time is it?" johnny laughed, as ten laid on his shoulder, watching the stars in the sky.

"it's... uh..." ten stammered, looking for his phone, before taking it out of his pocket, "uh-- 1:37am"

"it's nice to listen to at 1:37am," johnny confirmed, "ten?"

"yeah?" he yawned, placing his hand on johnny's thigh.

"what... what are we?" johnny stammered, holding ten's hand on his thigh, before the latter's head rose, "what do you want us to be?"

"what does your son want us to be?" ten laughed, slightly joking, his chin now on johnny's shoulder, making his lips close to his cheek, "what do you want us to be?"

"ten, you cant just ask me the same question, we'll get nowhere, " johnny laughed, holding ten's chin gently, and turning to face him, "i like you, tennie... i like you alot."

ten nodded, admiring johnny's eyes and enjoying the closeness between their faces. not knowing what to say, he smiled lovingly.

"gonna speak?" johnny teased, his hand now on ten's neck, holding his chin and tracing his fingers across his jaw line, "or are you too amazed by my beauty."

"i am, yeah," ten rolled his eyes, but placed his hand ontop of johnny's, "i like you alot too. and i think we should do something about it."

johnny nodded, smiling and pulling ten's face closer. their foreheads connected and they shared a laugh that made their hearts skip several beats, "you look really pretty in the moonlight."

"even at 2am?" ten chuckled, feeling johnny's warm breath on his lips.

"mhm! even at 2am..." he confirmed, tracing his thumb across the boy's bottom lip lovingly, "mm.. ten?"

"johnny?"

"i think i love everything about you."

ten tried to contain his smile, nodding as johnny held his cheek and breathed calmly.

"you have no idea how much i'm trying not to just kiss you right now," ten admitted, speaking quietly so they didnt wake up jungmo, who was sleeping in the room close to the door, but also so no one in the neighbourhood heard them, "like, im really trying."

johnny chuckled, one hand on the boy's waist and one on the back of his head, "why dont you just do it, then?"

"would you- would you like that?" the younger asked, feeling johnny softly pull him closer by the waist.

"i would.. i'd like that quite a bit."

"mhm?" ten mumbled, feeling the wind in his hair, and on his cheeks as the butterfly filled cage in his stomach begun to rattle, "you would?"

"mm..." johnny confirmed, as ten giggled, holding johnny's waist and leaning in. he begun with little kisses on the latter's top lip, but he wasnt having any of it.

pulling ten's head in, johnny kissed him gently, but passionately. their lips collided, and it felt like a million fireworks went off. their hands were all over eachother, as ten smiled into the kiss. he was happier than ever.

johnny held the boy's hips, pulling him in closer to get the most of him, but gently, so he didnt ruin the moment.

not wanting to get too into it, ten pulled away slowly, leaving his lips with small pecks as he smiled, holding his face in his two hands, "d'ya like?" he smirked, as johnny nodded, leaning into kiss the younger's cheek and jawline, "hello?"

johnny just smiled, burying his head into ten's neck tiredly, pulling him close.

"i'll take that as a yes then.." ten shrugged, holding the boy in his arms while looking at the waves crash onto the sand in the distance.

carefully, johnny positioned himself so that his back was against the younger's chest, as they sat in the doorway. with his arms around the american's torso, ten planted kisses in his messy bedhead. their hands connected, as johnny felt the latter shudder from the cold weather.

"you cold?"

"mhm." ten replied, shaking his head.

"yeah you are," johnny laughed, sitting up and taking off his hoodie, "put this on."

"no, you need it, otherwise you'll get cold."

"ten, baby, i dont care," johnny smiled lovingly, "now put it on so i can lay back down."

ten put the large hoodie over his head, and pulled the boy back down playing and kissing his hair once again.

"johnny, i dont care what we are," ten admitted, "as long as it stays like this, i couldnt care less."

johnny's heart felt warm, as he kissed ten's hand. he then continued to turn his head around slightly, kissing ten's lips again. he loved his boy so much. he was so glad he liked him too.