twentyseven

sumin: hi daddyy 💩🦈🎩

sumin: 👨‍👨‍👦

sumin: me daddy an ten papa

sumin: fhejwkwosmdcjru

sumin: daddyddddysyasyatay

johnny: jungmo?

sumin: daddy

sumin: it is me

johnny: hi baby! why do you have mommy's phone? where is mommy?

sumin: mommy outside

johnny: can you give her the phone for me baby?

sumin: ok

sumin: mommy gone

johnny: what do you mean? where did she go?

sumin: she leave house now she gone

johnny: can you not see her anywhere? have a little search for me baby

sumin: no she gone

johnny: where are you baby

sumin: stairs

johnny: alright, go sit on the couch for me, watch some tv, i'll be there soon

sumin: ok daddy

johnny: if mommy comes home, let me know, okay?

sumin: ok daddy

-

"ten, baby, get up," johnny shook the boy who was asleep. it wasnt too late, it was only 11pm, however ten had fallen asleep earlier than usual, "we have to go get jungmo. sumin's left him alone."

"what?!" ten quickly shot up, throwing his legs off the bed, as johnny nodded, standing up too, "doesnt sumin live like, almost an hour away?"

"i dont care, come on," johnny replied, grabbing ten's hand and pulling him through his house. ten was still half asleep, johnny gave him his shoes and put his on too, "where are the keys to your apartment?"

ten pointed in a direction, while putting his shoes on. johnny grabbed the keys, along with his car keys, standing at the door, ready to leave. he watched as ten fiddled with his laces, struggling due to pressure to be quick.

johnny smiled, getting down on his knee and tying ten's lace for him. ten laughed lightly, kissing the man's head, getting up when his shoe was tied.

"come on," johnny stood up, taking ten's hand again and pulling him through the door, "you can sleep in the car, i'm sorry for interrupting your sleep."

"no, it's for jungmo."

-

johnny rang the doorbell, as ten looked around sumin's house exterior in disgust, "she lives in a wreck.."

"yeah, she does like, 60 drugs a day, what do you expect," johnny jokes, tapping his foot anxiously, as he got no response from his son. until he realised the window was open, so he shouted through it, "jungmo, come open the door for daddy."

he smiled when he heard little footsteps approach the door, and the door swing open. he grabbed the toddler, holding him tight in his arms. jungmo smiled at ten, using grabby hands to signal he wanted a hug from ten too.

ten held him, as johnny stepped inside his ex's house. the younger followed after him, shutting the door.

"god, if stinks," johnny laughed, "jungmo, how do you live here?"

"johnny," ten warned with a laugh. although he did find it funny, it again, wasnt something to say infront of his son, "shush."

"what?!" johnny replied, grabbing a sheet of paper and a pen. he scribbled out a note for the woman.

"jungmo isnt coming back to you until you sort yourself out.
good luck asshole."

"right, we're done here," johnny laughed, pushing his hair back anxiously, "jungmo, is there anything in your room you need?"

"mm.. sharkie!"

"take ten with you to get your things, i'll be waiting in the car."

-

"are you tired?" ten asked jungmo, doing his seatbelt and placing a blanket over him. the boy nodded in response, "here's sharkie, you can sleep if you'd like."

johnny peered in the back, smiling as ten spoke fondly to his son, fixing his curly hair and tucking his stuffed shark in too.

"thank you papa.." the baby yawned, laying to the side and shutting his eyes.

-

"you're reporting her, right?"

"what?" johnny replied, as they sat on johnny's bed this time.

"sumin? you're reporting her to the police, right?"

johnny looked at his hands, before ten sighed with a laugh.

"i'll do it," ten added, getting out his phone, only for it to be taken from johnny, and placed on the bedside table, "what?!"

"not now, alright?" johnny said seriously, "i'll take jungmo out tomorrow, and you can do it. i dont want him hearing."

ten nodded understandingly, cuddling up to johnny and closing his eyes once again it was close to 2am now, and ten just wanted to sleep.

"goodnight, my love."

"mhm.." ten mumbled into the boy's arm, "goodnight.."