eight

cw / mention of v*mit

"you hungover?" johnny asked, sitting in his bed, next to the sleepy, topless, half-dead ten who was scrawled across the bed. ten just groaned in response, covering himself with the blanket, making johnny laugh, "ten, at this point i've seen it all."

"wha- huh?!" ten turned over, raising his eyebrow at the older man.

"wait no- i didnt mean it like that," johnny sighed, "you were just very... confident.. last night."

"yeah... nothing new..." ten laughed at himself, "im like that when i'm drunk. believe me, ask taeyong."

"im... not sure i wanna know.."

they chuckled together, ten sitting up and leaning against johnny's shoulder. he whined, and the older just wrapped his arm around his bare waist. he could feel ten shivering slightly, so he reached for his hoodie that was hung on the end of his bed, "put this on, you're cold."

"t-thank you..." ten smiled, wrapping johnny's large hoodie around his cold, shivering body, "i'm never drinking again."

"yeah, alright," johnny rolled his eyes, ruffling the boy's hair, "i'm making breakfast, want coffee?"

"yes please. with a side of painkillers."

-

ten waddled up behind johnny, and slipped his fingers into his belt hoops on his jeans. flirtingly, he pulled the older into him, back-hugging him.

"oh, hi!" johnny reacted, letting ten remain there as he cooked breakfast, "you okay?"

"i feel gross..."

johnny placed an egg onto the plate, before almost immediately turning around to ten, "do you feel sick at all? nauseous?"
ten nodded, with a pout. johnny poured him a glass of water, and placed it in his hand, "drink this for me."

while ten drank the water, johnny pushed his hair back and tied it up with a hair tie. immediately, the younger felt a feeling of love, just from johnny's actions.

"do you feel like you're going to vomit, or just nauseous?"

ten took a deep breath, drinking more water, "nauseous... i dont think i'll be sick.."

"alright, let me know if you think you will," johnny watched the boy cautiously, "it's okay, it's kinda my fault for not stopping you."

ten laughed, agreeing. he then let johnny continue with the breakfast, wobbling into the living room.

-

ten: taeyongggggggggggggg

taeyong: hello my love

ten: hhhhhhhhh im hungover

taeyong: yeah well done dumbass

ten: but it was fun!! i just regret it now that my world is spinning and i feel like i wanna hurl every 10 minutes

taeyong: jesus christ

taeyong: when are you going home?

ten: probably soon bcs i have stuff to do :(

ten: johnnys house is so cozy and nice though :(

taeyong: well ten, one day you might live there

ten: dont get my hopes up like that

taeyong: heheh

taeyong: alr enjoy your day lover boy

ten: cries

-

"you're like a little kitten..." johnny giggled, as ten was curled into a ball with his head in the american's lap, "feel okay?"

ten nodded, "just tired.."

johnny smiled, stroking ten's hair. he liked the level of closeness they were at right now. it was comfortable. he wished ten could stay all day, as he was usually very lonely, and this little bit of company really made him happy.

"i can take you home soon if you want?"

ten nodded. as much as he would love to stay with johnny in his arms for the rest of the day, he did infact have things to do.

-

johnny: feel better now?

ten: better but not BETTER yk

johnny: u bettr come into work tomorrow

ten: yeah yeah it's just a hangover i aint dying

ten: aww you're worried about me!

johnny: i am. what about it

ten: that's cute

ten: thanks for dealing w me

ten: but also fuck u for letting me get that drunk

johnny: it was fun!

ten: my head hurts asshole

johnny: hehe you know you had fun

ten: i did :(

johnny: anyways i have to clean the house, my family are coming over later LOL

ten: OH SHIT wait im so sorry AHDHWH

johnny: LMAO NO dw it's not too messy.

ten: well have fun w ur family , ima sleep

johnny: pfft alright

johnny: enjoy ur sleep bub

ten: :)