thirtyone

"daddy!" jungmo giggled, as johnny walked into the house, after going shopping for groceries for the three of them.

ten was relaxed on the sofa, watching tv with jungmo, before the boy ran over to his father. everything was calm. johnny felt at home. he smiled, lifting up jungmo and settling him on the counter, "please, be careful love. dont fall off."

ten joined them with a laugh, kissing johnny's lips swiftly, before standing near jungmo to protect him, "get anything exciting?"

johnny shrugged, "unless you find milk and bread exciting, not really."

ten chuckled, as jungmo played with his hair as he stood next to him. he looked up at the boy with a grin, making him giggle.

until he heard johnny laugh to himself.

"what've you done?"

"i did get something exciting, i completely forgot about this," johnny covered his mouth, motioning for jungmo to look away. ten covered the boy's eyes with his hand for a second as johnny flashed him a box of condoms, holding in a laugh.

ten's jaw dropped as johnny placed the box in his pocket with a proud expression. he laughed in disbelief, "johnny?!"

"what!?" the man laughed, as jungmo watched the situation, confused, "i didnt have any, and who knows when you're gonna need them?!"

ten sighed, shaking his head with a laugh as jungmo made confused sounds behind him, "dont worry baby, daddy is being a weirdo."

"what?! who said i need them for you?" johnny teased, making ten raise his eyebrows, before grabbing jungmo and letting him down from the counter, where he ran off into the other room.

"johnny, love, no one except me is stupid enough to sleep with you," he smiled sweetly, tapping the man's nose cheekily as he walked past, "are you cooking?"

johnny just frowned, putting things into cupboards in a mood, making ten smile. he ran up to the man, wrapping his arms around him, "i'm glad i'm the only stupid one!"

"you're so mean, why do i let you in my house?" johnny rolled his eyes teasingly, as the younger reached into his pocket, examining the box as johnny tidied.

"hm..  i think you got the wrong size, johnny."

"what? what size are they?"

"large."

"i hate you~"

ten laughed maniacally, putting the box back into his pocket as he walked out of the kitchen. johnny smiled, not mad. he could never be mad at that boy. he loved him too much..

-

johnny: I MISS YOU

johnny: I MISS YOU

ten: i stay at my apartment for one night and you're already broken. jesus. you better hope i never break up w u huh

johnny: you cant break up with someone ur not dating

ten: can we never officialise it so we can eternally make these jokes 😭

johnny: absolutely.

johnny: jungmo misses you too

ten: why isnt he sleeping yet >:(

ten: i miss him too though

ten: go put him to bed idiot

johnny: uhm it's cuddle time!!!

johnny: papa isnt home tonight we can break rules

ten: sigh i'm the backbone of this family 🙄

johnny: which is why u should come back so you can sort everything out!!!

ten: as long as jungmo survives, im not getting out of bed.

johnny: im gonna make jungmo pop tarts

ten: you wouldn't dare...

johnny:

johnny: nvm

johnny: nvm

ten: LMFAO

ten: now it's ur turn to sleep 🙄🙄

johnny: no

johnny: make me🙄 bitch

ten: im staying here

johnny: goodnight love u mwah

a/n filler chapter bcs i love this lil family <33