two

"i got you a cookie from the canteen," johnny said, pushing ten's classroom door open as it was lunch break, "i hope you like white chocolate."

ten almost jumped out of his skin, once again. he sighed, putting the paintbrushed back into coordinating pots before walking over to johnny.

"you should learn to knock, or atleast warn me," ten smiled, "but thank you, and i love white chocolate."

"you know, i would... johnny responded, following the boy to his desk, "but i think scaring you is alot more entertaining."

"you're so mean," ten scoffed, falling onto his chair, "what did you need?"

"i didnt need anyth- you're so rude!"

ten raised an eyebrow, leaning back and taking a bite of the cookie, "what? you never come up here.."

"because it's three flights of stairs," johnny laughed, "that's alot of stairs. i just wanted to say hi."

"ah, hi then," ten yawned, shutting his eyes. he chuckled as he felt johnny flick his forehead in annoyance, "ow~"

"you deserve it," johnny replied, "throw me a pencil."

ten leaned over to his desk and threw a pencil to johnny, who then grabbed some paper from a drawer, "i'm gonna make art.."

ten raised an eyebrow at the older man, who was violently scribbling on a sheet of printer paper, "i could... just give you sketchbook paper... so you dont have to use printer paper."

"real artists.... use.... whatever..." johnny grunted, making the younger concerned, but he watched fondly, "im drawing you, by the way.

"oh, awesome."

the two sat in silence for a moment, as ten nibbled at the cookie in his hand.

"do you have a blue pen?"

"why do you need a blue pen? im not wearing blu-"

"do you have a blue pen?"

"i have a blue pen." ten laughed.

he really used this opportunity to admire johnny. he knew they were adults, and this was a professional atmosphere, and they weren't supposed to do things like this at work, but johnny was just way too attractive for ten to keep his eyes off of him.

"boom!" johnny smiled proudly, holding up the drawing.

ten held in his laugh, before taking the paper, "wow.... amazing..."

"you're literally so mean," johnny laughed, standing up, "you'd better display that."

ten nodded, standing up and grabbing a pin, sticking it to his notice board, "i'll look at it daily, suh."

"thank you," johnny smiled, rolling his eyes before laughing, "anyways, i'd better go, i have to cover a gym class."

"mhm.. i was wondering why you were wearing... that..." ten referenced the shorts johnny was wearing, instead of his usual suit.

"yeah... not the most flattering," the two chuckled together, "alright, see you later, ten."

"cya!"