Chapter 27

"Camry," someone shakes me awake. I open my eye's to find Alexa hovering over me.

"What?" I groan.

"You said you were coming to the dress fitting with me," she says.

"Yeah, yeah. Just let me put some clothes on," I say.

"By clothes, do you mean a dress?" she wonders.

"No, I mean let me put a bra on and then we can go," I say and she laughs.

When the king and queen made the annoucement of James engagement, some of the girls weren't happy. Like Sabrina. She said that they both should be executed because no one in the selection is allowed to have any relationships outside of the prince. Then I reminded her that Alexa was eliminated and she shut up.

Alexa drags me through the halls. There are so many twists and turns, I don't have any idea where we are. Finally we stop at a door. Inside is a huge room. In the middle is a small stage for Alexa to stand on and in front of that is three mirrors. Behind the stage is a couple couches and chairs. On the right wall is a door.

"Where are all the dresses?" I wonder.

"Through there," Alexa points to the door.

"Where is Madame La Voure?" I ask just as a she bursts in the room.

Madame La Voure is a French designer of wedding dresses that happens to be a close friend of the royal families. Behind her, I make out Rose, Isabel, and Daxton. Wait, why is Daxton here?

"Okay!" Madame La Voure claps her hands. "The bride will try on the dresses. You will tell her which one is best. Okay? Let's get started."

Once we're seated, I turn to Daxton.

"Why are you here?" I wonder.

"You need a man's input on the dress," he says.

"Where's the man?" I tease.

"Ha ha. Very funny," he says and a second later Alexa comes out.

She is covered in lace up to her neck. The dress is mermaid style and has to much lace.

"What do you think?" she whispers.

"Umm...it's," Rose starts but I interrupt.

"No," I shake my head.

"Camry," Rose hits my arm.

"What? It looks like she's drowning in lace. I don't like it," I agrue.

"Daxton?" Alexa asks.

"I'm going to have to agree with Camry," he agrees and everyone nods.

She goes back and the battle to find the right dress begins.

"Camry," Alexa calls from in the dressing room a couple dresses later.

"Yeah?"

"Go to my room and get my white high-heeled shoes. If my maids are there, they'll tell you where they are. If they're not, look in the closet," she says.

So I leave in search for the brides shoes. I wonder around until I find a staircase. I have the idea to go down to the first floor and then make my way up to Alexa's room. I descend the stairs until I reach the place where I found Alexa. I think it's the lobby. I turn around to go up the main staircase and run into something solid. I look up and see a boy, around my age, with almost white blonde hair and electric blue eyes.

"Who are you?" he asks.

"Busy," I say and walk past him.

"That's you're name? Busy? That's an awful name," he teases.