𝚈. 𝙸𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘 ~ 𝙴𝚉 𝙳𝙾 𝚁𝙰𝙿

Thank you, @starshipping4ever for letting me have fun with your idea! Reader is gender neutral for once.

"C'mon! Please?"

You sit with your head against your desk as you try to tone out Jiro's loud whining.

"Please? Your grades are so much better than mine!" 

"Jiro, I don't mean to be rude, but your grades are not exactly hard to top."

"Which is exactly why you should help me improve them!"

Letting out a tired sigh, you continue to rest your head on your desk, the cold wood gently soothing the inevitable headache Jiro has given you. "C'mon! Homies help each other out, don't they?"

"I'm your upperclassman. You can't just barge into my classroom, call me your homie and expect me to help you out."

"Oh, so that's what this is about? In that case..."

You can already tell he's about to do something mortifying as he positions himself in front of your desk, getting down on both knees before slapping his hands together.

"Please, senpai! Please help me improve my grades! I want Nii-chan to be proud of me, and you're the only one that can help! Homi- I mean, upperclassmen are supposed to help out their underclassmen, aren't they? Senpai~! Senpai, please-"

"Okay, okay! Just shut up! You don't need to make a scene!"

Embarrassment has tinted your cheeks as you carefully glance around your classroom to see if any of your classmates noticed Jiro's loud begging. Luckily, there aren't a lot of students left as the school day has already ended, however that doesn't stop your lingering classmates to gently giggle at the scene your "homie" had made. Letting out a tired growl, you quickly get out of your seat, grabbing your bag as well as Jiro's wrist as you pull him out of the classroom.

"Why do you always have to act so out of character when my classmates are around?!"

"Because I know you. I know that it's the best way for you to give into my begging."

"...You suck."

"Thanks, senpai~! How about we start today?"

"...Fine."

You sigh as you watch Jiro eagerly skip out of school, wondering how you even befriended that lapdog in the first place. The two of you have known each other for a while, though you only recently seemed to become friends. You had noticed him getting overwhelmed by a bunch of girls from his grade, deciding to save the guy by pulling him into a secluded space in the school's courtyard. Beyond that point, things have started to get blurry, however the amount of chores and things you've had to do for him has arguably made you his lapdog.

And now he's forcing you into his home to help him improve his grades.

"I thought you said your younger brother was some sort of crazy genius. Why don't you just ask him for help?"

"Are you crazy too?! No way I can ask that brat to help me! His teasing would never end!"

"...Don't you have an older brother too though? I'm sure he'd be happy to help."

"That's the thing... I wanna improve my grades to surprise him. I want to be someone Nii-chan can be proud of."

You feel a gentle squeeze on your heart from his words, a faint smile pulling on your lips as you watch him take of his shoes.

"Your Nii-chan must be a pretty cool guy."

"Are you kidding me?! He is the coolest guy!"