𝙸. 𝙹𝚢𝚞𝚝𝚘 ~ 𝚄𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎

Thank you timetravelgirl13 for letting me have fun with your idea!

You yawned as you stretched yourself on the bench you were sitting on. Sighing as you realize he has left you waiting for a full twenty minutes, you ask yourself why you do this to yourself. Obviously, you have some sort of benefit as the world of criminality is constantly displayed at your doorstep in from of letters, but having to actually bust these lowlives completely on your own was starting to be a pain.

You weren't completely on your own as you never would have known about all the illegal drug cartels around Yokohama if it weren't for a certain anonymous person connecting you to the city's underworld, but the tactics you used were all developed by yourself. Of course, you did not have to contribute to keeping Yokohama safe, but seeing as you were for some reason the chosen one and also didn't have anything better to do with your life, you decided it would also benefit you if you did.

It might also have something to do with the fact that you were quite heavily payed for whatever drug lords you would bust.

However, this guy seemed to be testing your patience as you had been waiting for him to arrive at your meeting spot for longer than you could forgive him for. As you finally spot the suspicious individual awkwardly approaching you, you change your position to something more appealing. The man instantly checks you out, smiling the creepiest smile you had seen in a while. He had no idea you knew he was a major drug cartel around these parts of Yokohama, thinking you had only asked to meet up with him for some fun. And boy was this going to be fun.

You put on the giggliest act you possibly could as the two of you entered the love hotel, hoping the man would think you were drunk and put his guard down. Even though you were a great deal smarter than him, he still had the unfair advantage of being a male who was quite a bit larger than yourself. Making your way to the room, you felt yourself get nervous. This was always the part you feared the most as it could either go perfectly, or incredibly wrong. So far, this tactic had not failed you, even though it could get quite uncomfortable at times.

You opened the door to your room, giving the male a mischievous smile as you hoped it would hide your nervousness. The second he closed the door behind him, he instantly tugged on your jacket in hopes of you initiating first and taking it off. To his surprise, you weren't wearing much under it as this was another tactic in distracting your enemy. While he was occupied staring at your close-to-exposed chest, you take the opportunity to sneak your hands beneath his coat.

Obviously thinking it's part of the fun, he lets you, not knowing your hands are actually searching for a specific item these types of people always seem to hide in the same place. However, as your fingers latch onto the small bag, he seems to have noticed something is off. You have firmly grabbed your evidence by now, but the man is fully aware of what you are doing and therefore forcefully pushes you onto the bed behind you. It could have been worse; at least you landed on something soft! Bigger problems were approaching, however, as the guy now looked at you with a completely enraged expression.

"You're going to have to pay for that!" he says, motioning towards the bag in your hand before positioning himself over you, trapping you completely. This was exactly what you hoped would not happen. Most of the time you would just bust them and trap them in the room until the police arrived, but this time you were going to have to think differently. Kicking him in the nuts would obviously be the best option, but it seemed he too had realized that and decided to force both his hands down on your legs, making it impossible for you to move your lower body.

However, this meant you had control over your upper body. You lifted your arms, ready to crack his skull, as the door suddenly flung open. Both of you stared at the door in shock but as you noticed he was completely distracted you took the opportunity to kick him off you, leaving him writhing in pain on the floor between you and the mysterious person at the door.