Forget your name (Kyrie x LeBron)

This chapter was brought to you + written by Authenticiti
(She wanted to revive this book and that's my homie so why not.)
.

It was stupid

It was stupid. It was inconvenient... It was sickening how every time Lebron James and Kyrie Irving hit a low in their relationship, friendship whateveryouwannacallit-ship that Lebron seems to only fall in love with Kyrie that much more.

Every. Single. Time.

It definitely sucks since Kyrie and Lebron are now both in their new teams, new towns, new community... with their... new companions, but holy shit would Lebron's heart ever give him a rest? Kyrie and Lebron have been the most distant they have ever been.

It wasn't this bad since the trade.

All the internet babble about the Lebron and Kyrie "beef" has gotten Lebron reminiscent of old times.

He's not even sure what Kyrie thinks of him, in their games together they wouldn't even make eye contact. A digression from last year where they shared some words and a hug, the only acknowledgement Lebron had gotten from Kyrie this season was when Kyrie said Lebron helped relieve a lot of pressure in the Cavaliers.

And Lebron was never the over analytical type but what does that mean? It definitely wasn't an insult per se...

When the Nets and Lakers played Lebron and Kyrie did not spare ONE glance at each other, it was either he stared when Kyrie didn't or he felt Kyries stare on him.

Usually they would sort this out by now, but he didn't get one phone call from Kyrie like he usually would when things get tense.

And that broke the ice to a lot of questions.

**

"Lebron, earth to Lebron," Andre Drummond, the newest member of the LA Lakers snapped his fingers in front of Lebrons face causing Lebron to perk up and found the whole teams' gazes all on him. He pinched the bridge of his nose a groaned to himself, "Sorry guys."

Instead of frustration, he found more looks of concern, "Yo is that sprain hurting again or sum'tn Lebron?" Harrell asked, straightening his back and crossing his arms, a tight frown on his face as he gestured towards Lebron's brace.

Lebron shook his head, "Nah man," he abruptly stood up, brushed himself off and cleared his throat, "I'm good just give me a second."

It was millions of pictures flashing through his brain as he got up silently, not fazed by the clear cut concern in the air as he walked down the Lakers practice facility hallway, in deep thought.